Thread: Extraction Point in FEAR 3

Extraction Point in FEAR 3

A simple question that I would like to ask with you all and here goes the question what exactly is Fettel trying to do is In the extraction point can you all please tell me? I mean what exactly are they doing with the replicas? Please inform me about the same as I am very much surprised that I am not having any enough information on the same. so that’s why I have turned up here to ask it from you all. so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Extraction Point in FEAR 3

Let me tell you that is totally irrelevant of the game and the games does not have to do anything with this part so you just be quite and do listen to what we are saying here. It is a non canon and also it is not even considered to be as a official as a part of the story telling, this is what I wanted to reply it you. I hope you better got the response from my side and I expect that this kind of question will never be repeated again in the same. so that’s what I am asking you all.

Fettel is with the pointman and nothing else there is nothing much that he is doing here in the game and hence of no use to me. also why alma revives him is because he is a kind of character that alma loves him so much so that’s why he is being tolareted I nthe game. So nothing much that we can say about the same here. As the above users are saying here no canon in this game right here hence you need to completely ignore this part in the game as well.

One more reason is that Alma apparently needed a man to command the Replicas that’s why he is being seen in the game. Also one more thing that I would like to inform you all here is that Jin and Holiday are both alive in FEAR 3. So I hope you all are happy with the response that I am giving you here, Fettel was such an idiot that he let himself get killed by his brother and also the death had no consequences for him.

Wow! That’s a good news that you have given here and especially of the Jin and Holiday coming back again in the game. So that’s what I am trying to say here, hope you all do listen to me over here and hence I think that will be the best part of the game since they were murdered in the last part of the game. Getting them back In this series would be a total fun believe me, thanks for giving me this valuable information, now I can go ahead with the happy face.

Thanks for sharing the necessary information on the same. appreciate that all of them do hate the character as much as I do. Nice to see that and also a couple of important information that I have got here. I am sure many of them all do love them accordingly and hence that’s what I am trying to say here. All the credit goes to you guys for sorting all the issue and advising em accordingly on the same.