Thread: Texture quality option is missing in Fear 3

Texture quality option is missing in Fear 3

I love to do video gaming on the computer o mine. I have installed Fear 3 on the computer of mine. I have noticed that I am unable to choose the Low Texture Quality while playing the game. I am unable to figure out why I am facing above mentioned issue while this particular game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Texture quality option is missing in Fear 3

In order to fix the matter of yours I wanted to know the answers of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer ? do you have installed all the necessary drivers which are required for the smote running of this particular game? So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

I think there is an issue with the resolution of the monitor in the game. Well I recommend that you should simply try with different kind of resolution on the monitors of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. Also you should try to turn on the Vertical Sync on the computer of yours. you should reboot the computer of yours and then you should try to play the game and let me know whether it is working or not.

Do you have installed the game properly? I wondering that there is an issue or corruption of the any of the game files of this particular game. Hence I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. Well you should backup your user profile before reinstalling the game. You should uninstall the entire game and then you should reboot the computer and then you should try install the game and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card drivers. I recommend that you have to upgrade the drivers of the graphic card which you have installed on the computer of yours. you need to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download and install the drivers on the computer and reboot the same. After doing the same you should try to play the game and let me know.

I am having a particular solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours. well I recommend that you should visit the official website and simply download the DirectX on the computer of yours. once you have done with downloading you have install on the computer of yours. after installing the DirectX on the computer of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

Well it is well known that the video games are having a bug issue. It is impossible to fix the bug issue on a forum. The only people of the developer team can help you out to fix the bug issue which you are getting. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. You should mentioned the information regarding the problem and they would work around on the situation and release the patch.