Thread: Unable to get multiplayer matches for the PC version of Fear 3

Unable to get multiplayer matches for the PC version of Fear 3

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Fear 3 on the computer of mine. I have noticed that I am unable to find any multiplayer matches in the PC version of this particular game. I have done with all the possible things to fix the matter of mine but all the efforts of mine were fruitless. Let me know if you can help me out to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get multiplayer matches for the PC version of Fear 3

In order to get the root cause of the problem I wanted to know certain thing which would be useful to get the requirement of yours. which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer? I wanted to know about the router which you are using. Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Do you have enabled any firewall on the computer? Answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Looking at the matter I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the router which you are using. I wanted to know whether you have done port forwarding on the router of yours. Also you should try to reset the router of yours and see whether it is working or not. If there is still issue is persisting then I recommend that you should install the latest version of the firmware and let me know about the results in this particular situation.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the Firewall which you have installed on the computer of yours. you should disable the Firewall in the computer of yours and see whether issue is persisting or not. If the issue is not persisting then I recommend that you should simply configure the firewall so that this particular issue did not persist in the future. I let you know that the disabling the firewall might cause security issue so you should be careful about the same.

Well in order to fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. I am suggesting that you should uninstall the entire game then you should reboot the computer and finally install the game after restarting the system of yours. well you have to backup the user profile file before you do reinstallation and you should restore back the file after finishing with the process.

I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game itself. Well I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the developer of the game so that you can get the further assistance. You should provide the information which has been associated with the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration of yours. they will let you know about the specific solution which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.