Thread: Split screen for PC version of Fear 3

Split screen for PC version of Fear 3

I loved to video gaming on the computer of mine. I looking to play Fear 3 on the computer of mine. Before I go and purchase the game I wanted to know whether this particular game is having any support for the split screen gaming? Let me know if you are aware of anything on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Split screen for PC version of Fear 3

As far as I know there is a support for the split screen for this particular game Fear 3. You will be able to play the Co-Op mode of the game by using the split screen. As far as multiplayer mode of the game is concerned I am unable to say anything whether the game is having support for the split screen ornot. However I let you know that you as I come to know about the split screen regarding the multiplayer mode of the game.

I am not agree about the thing which you have provided over here. I think there is no support for the split screen for the PC version of this particular game. By default personal computer are used to play the game for the personal use. There are no +2 player playing on the same computer. So I don’t think so the PC users would have the split screen. But still share your experience so that we can figure out the thing more efficiently.

I also agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well according to me Pc would be quite small so to implement the split screen. To run two different Fear client on the computer would cause conflict while playing the game. Also this could be possible if the motherboard of yours would be able to run the different Fear clients on the same. It could be the more proper solution to get the requirement of yours.

As far as I know mostly all the monitors are having the screen of the 24inches. So according to me play the split screen on the system would be quite painful. However I recommend that you should bring two different computer and then you should play the game on the computer of by connecting them through a LAN cable. So you should do the same thing which I have mentioned rather than having the split screen while playing the game.

I am unable to figure out whether this particular game is having support for the split screen. However I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them whether this particular game is having any support for split screen. I am sure that the developer would take the possible action to get the requirement of yours. So all the gamers who are looking for split screen should contact the developer.