Thread: Xbox 360 is freezing while joining Fear 3

Xbox 360 is freezing while joining Fear 3

I have installed Fear 3 on the Xbox 360 of mine. I love to played this particular game. Well I have noticed that the game seems to be freezing when I am trying to join the game on Xbox 360 of mine. I am unable to figure out whether there an issue with the game itself. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Xbox 360 is freezing while joining Fear 3

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the Xbox 360 Live connection. In order to check the same you have to go for the Xbox 360 Console dashboard and then go for System. Now you have to gor Network Settings and you have go for Test Xbox live connection. It would help you out to figure out whether there is an issue with connection or some other issue are associated with this particular problem.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I recommend that you need to work with the display settings on the computer of yours. you can use the following instruction to get the same.
    • You have to go for the System Area and then go for Console Settings and then you have to go for Display.
    • Now you have to see that it has been set to PAL60.

I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

Well I was having the same problem which you are getting. I have done lots of research work and I have managed to fix the matter of mine. So I am sharing the experience of mine so that you can get the requirement of yours. Well I have removed the hard disk from the gaming console of mine and reinserted the same on the gaming console of mine. After doing the same I have tried to play the game and it is working fine for me.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the router and firewall which you are using currently. Well I let you know that you should try to lower the settings of the router and firewall. Also you have to see that you have done the port forwarding appropriately. So you should try the things which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is helpful to get requirement of yours.

Well looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is a big issue with the game itself. There is no specific solution to fix the bug report in the game. However I let you know that you can contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game would look into the problem which you are getting and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.