Thread: Last boss fight was disappointing in FEAR 3

Last boss fight was disappointing in FEAR 3

I just really never expected that the game will be so much disappointing the last fight especially with the bosses battle were really disappointing. Believe me it was worst then what we had seen In the fear 2, just a small video that I had saw other day describing the trailer of the game. It really sounded disappointed for me. though the game is already released yesterday but still this is what I felt about the video. I hope many of you all must have started with the game. So just want to know what are the experiences exactly. Please do specify me about the same.

Re: Last boss fight was disappointing in FEAR 3

See you have just seen the ending of the game and just watching the end of the game you cannot decide whether the game would be a good one or a bad one. so do not jump on any of the un necessary conclusions that you can carry out here. So do not jump out of the proportion and try to prove that you are a smart kid and while watching that you cannot just decide what is good and what is bad in the game. I will advise you to first see the game and then check out the boss fight and then see if the ending was a perfect finish or not. So do the same as what I have said here.

Well I really do not care much about the boss fight according to me what important is the ending and it should be crafted in a good manner, the game title itself suggests F.E.A.R. ,so that’s why I think it’s the ending which matters the most for me. upon that who are you to decide whether the boss fight is important or not and who asked you whether the end of the game is nice or not. You just had a look of the trailer through any illegal means and you are revealing here in this forum, better do not do that next time.

Yes I must agree that it was really very boring in t he previous version of the game. The boss fight was indeed boring and hence you cannot exactly predict if this would be the same for the FEAR 3 as well. No you cannot because you have not played the game. I have played the game and belive me it is not at all boring. Go and play the game you will understand. The last boss in the dead space 2 was almost predictable and hence you cannot count on it. so that’s what I am saying here check out this new boss and you would be impressed, count on me.

Ok it seems I have hurt many people felling in the process. It seems many of them present over here are the hardcore game lovers and hence they would not like to listen anything against the game. Ok then will not say anything against the game but that was my personal opinion that I wanted to share it with you all. ok I will surely play the game and mostly my opinion must change after I play this game.