Thread: Is the Duration of FEAR 3 game only for 4 hours?

Is the Duration of FEAR 3 game only for 4 hours?

I just came across a particular link in the website which says that the duration of this particular game is only for 4 hours, so is that true? Then it will be no fun playing this game as it will be like feeling very much limited and we want something more out of the game, so that’s why I am asking you all if this particular rumor is true or not? According to me any game should have a descent duration, we pay so much money for the game and not getting only 4 hours to play is so bad. Anyways first do inform particularly on the same. I am waiting for the suggestions.

Re: Is the Duration of FEAR 3 game only for 4 hours?

Yes approximately that much time if I recall then the game is approximately around 5 hours and it has approximately 7 missions in it. so do look out for the same, the total duration of the game is 5 hours. Yes very much closed to what you were saying, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same and I am sure that this is the answer that you were looking for, if you have any other queries on this subject then do feel free to ask here.

It really does not matter for someone like me because I like playing this game over and over again. Though the game is of shorter duration it does not matter me much at all. so do not give me that explanation. I have completed the game and believe me I enjoyed playing the game. It was a real fun for me. so it really does not matter what is the duration of the game unless the game is full on entertainment. This is what I want to say here. Do read it carefully.

Well for me the homefront was not at all good, it really did not help me at all. The game is quite short and I was expecting that the game duration should be big and hence what I am saying is that the developers must have thought of increasing the length of the game from certain duration, that it would be better for all of us. The third part I think was ok for me and the main reason for that was because of the shorter duration. No matter the first and the second part of the game was short but the same should not be repeated in the third party as well.

See if the game is exciting and if the game is serving the total entertainment purpose then what’s the harm in shortening the duration of the game. I really do not understand the case here. See if we take the example of the Gears of War 2 it was roughly six hours long. The game did serve the purpose and I played it around 10-15 times in a week, so the same is the case with the FEAR 3 as well. The game averages 5 hours but it does not disappoint you at all. so do not worry about the same the game is worth having a look at.

Thanks for sharing the valuable information with me appreciate your efforts for the same here. Ok so the average time for the game is anywhere around hours. Ok so lets see how the game works out. Thanks for the information that you shared it here and that’s what I want to say here. You all guys did have a look at the problem and also advised me accordingly for the solutions as well. so much appreciated for the same.