Thread: Wanted to know about mechs and guns in Fear 3

Wanted to know about mechs and guns in Fear 3

I looking to play Fear 3 on the computer of mine. However there is no much information available which has been associated with the armory which has been used in the game. Let me know which are the confirmed weapons in the game? Also tell me which kind of the grenades which we are going to have in the game? Let me know if you are having any specific information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted to know about mechs and guns in Fear 3

As far as this particular game Fear 3 is concerned the people would look to have the plot and new horrors in the game than that of the weapons which is are going to introduce in the game. The weapons in the game which are available.
    • Pistol
    • Uzis
    • Shotgun
    • Sniper Rifle
    • Sub-machine gun
    • Assault Rifle
    • knife
    Also there would be frag, shock and incendiary grenades are going to be introduced in the game.

The Rev 9 is more or less into the replacement to the Rev 6. The EPA would still top dog and it should be enhanced in the game. I am able to see mech mule a kind of the facilitator into the game type. It has generated armor and ammo which would be the practical function. It is a kind of the vehicle which would be the fast paced shooter in the game. Also according to me there would be releasing of the penetrator and I think it would be quite funny in the game.

Well I have gone through the weapons of this particular game. According to me XD would be the very original BFG kind of the weapon in the game. I think it would be quite awesome in this particular situation. Also there should be carryable rail gun in the game which would have the revolving cylinders. You will make 50 rounds automatically by using the above mentioned weapon. The projectile of the weapon might be tiny but it can do massive damage by using the same in the game.

The Weapon Spaz 12 is quite ok in this particular version of the game. You will miss the aim at really close range and you will be dead in the game as it takes lots of time to recock in the game. I have decided that I am not going to use the shot guns in the game at all. I recommend that you should go for P9D and it is dependent on the game which you are playing. You can have lost o fun if you are supposed to play Fear on the computer of yours.

As far as I am expecting you are going to have the Enhanced Powered Armor into the bridge level of the game. The Rev 9 are having the size of the Eve 6 from the previous two version of the game. However it is having capability to use the lasers while playing the game. So you can any of the above mentioned to make the massive damage while playing this particular game Fear 3.