Thread: Mysterious presences of Goth in The Sims 3

Mysterious presences of Goth in The Sims 3

Hello everyone! one of my sims often, when at home, looking out the window of the room I cannot remember if other case and afraid to stay as or with a question mark over his head in the comic. But I do not see anything; I do not know what to watch. Has it ever happened to you? Among other things, is one of the sim, as I wrote in another post, has disappeared from the city and cannot find it the most? You think the two can be connected? I wanted to ask if any of you that play more than me has solved the mystery of Daniela Goth.

Re: Mysterious presences of Goth in The Sims 3

As for your sim has among the traits distracted in this case is explained in an orthodox manner the question mark. Sims distracted can even forget where they are going lose the tail of my actions and I have to reset it and sometimes appear in more comics with the question mark. Happens to other sim to look out the window - and if I remember well in 2 was a spontaneous behavior, a bit 'as well as washing windows Conjecture, but it is only a hypothesis, which sometimes can be a response to a possible behavior of another sim is not controlled by us but by its active story progression, and looks out the window - what we can do ourselves with active sim - and sometimes only the 'natural' desire to look out, I think both observes the surrounding or something like that - they do a lot of my sim, but did not look scared.

I clicked on the square and says look out the window but then gets scared. I do not feel like giving her suddenly distracted is a reproduction of a friend who is not distracted, so I do not put them unreal features . I also have strategic curisoa to know what happened to Daniel but unfortunately I have so little time to play x TS3 I am very curious that some sims, naturally, you start reading the book "Where's Daniel. And then I read on this forum that a girl had some weirdness occurred after transferring some of its sim in a villa in Sunset Valley maybe river view the strange guy who appeared in comic books written in the garden "where Daniel" etc.

If it's really been abducted by aliens, nothing to do with anything, with kidnapping, two sisters, Dina and Nina Caliente sventolissime, one of which had married Luke White, brother of Daniel, then died? Dina and Nina live in a very nice summer cottage, but a lot of money circulating in the house: the wealth of aims and Nina Mortimer Goth, now old, which makes a ruthless court. Family tree of the Caliente sisters are an experienced alien head, we can make two and two together and assume that Daniel has been kidnapped by aliens to favor the rise of both social and financial scion.

Don is also engaged to Martina: it is believed that aimed at the dowry of the lucky girl. As, then, if you just installed Sims 2 try to marry, according to her wishes, to Don Martina, these will plant the altar! In the end, however, his fundamental personality trait is to be a playboy romantic as it was in the sims2 even though the romance did not fit right and not the ambition and venality. If you could live with her son Alexander as a teenager, they asked her permission to leave the house in the evening in short, recognized as a mother. But not outright, neither he nor Martina, as an acquaintance or friend.

The character astrological sign was, I believe, Cancer, I do not remember the personalities and abilities maybe I can check my other old post - but had a distinctive 'indisputable': his sons to enter it into their memories, and if same in hers. That is, if you could make it into the game and looked in the memories, as the children lived, married, had children, signs and memories of these events ranged from the memories of Martina is married, has had a son, Alexander was divorced, died, etc.

The screening is a duplicate by aliens, or the true Daniela, empty of memories, different perhaps in the face some say and distorted character traits? - Characteristics that also have in common neurosis Tico 'guinea pig' of Beaker: which means that it is engaged in the storyline, the disruption of the personality traits of career scientists with the use of the prize - (here I'm sorry but I do not remember I tried it myself to upset the characteristics of personality and I played the disruption caused to me by a Tico neurosis in-game item is not affordable, that is, career prize or prize aspirations, but cannot remember which.