Thread: Need Superstar expansion in sims3

Need Superstar expansion in sims3

Yes, I know, hackneyed topic, especially for TS2. But what can you do? I think everyone always want something more or less than that for reasons unknown are not included in the game. I read about someone who wanted the possibility of murder, and therefore the inclusion of weapons (if I remember the goal was to create a photo-story. So, what do you think a small, big lack in TS3? For myself, I would like the opportunity to become famous Sims, cheered by the crowd when they turn for Sunset Valley, why not, even around the world!

Re: Need Superstar expansion in sims3

They could become famous by taking some careers (such as music, film and fashion world) or by developing certain specific abilities, such as writing and painting. Of course, we also want to become famous nerve, ability to stand in front of the camera, etc.Then, to complicate things, let us also in a high level of charisma which in turn needs a large number of reports to be developed. Obviously there would be lots of other features, but that would be too long to describe here and now

I expect the first expansion on the season (thus changing the climate and weather conditions. In rain, snow, hail, etc. and then I'd like a nice expansion dedicated to music and the world of dj With a lot of consoles you can buy food for vinyl, CDJ and mixer . Being able to practice at home and then go to play at parties to gain popularity and eventually get to local real just like a real DJ, in other words. Possibly also with the option to use the music you have on your PC perhaps by copying the songs into a specific folder in the game folder and not just the default in the game. And maybe you can also choose the order in which play them.

I wish there was a chance to have a REAL expansion with standard cars, or Audi, Fiat, Renault and Company singing. Also I hope soon to expand dedicated luxury items such as Jacuzzi, Billiards, Furniture and furnishings such as Luxury Watches Cuckoo, Hunting Trophies. I wait eagerly dedicated to expanding the seasons, perhaps merged with the holidays, for example, in winter you can exchange gifts and see Santa down the chimney, making a spring egg hunt chocolate in the center to carve pumpkins in the fall of the neighborhood and knock on doors asking x sweets.

If there was an expansion on the farm could create the sewing skills, so to use the wool of the sheep, that of the blade it sounds absurd, but in the end is the animal symbol of The Sims And the silk of the silkworm plant a mulberry tree produces fruit, and instead of bugs to create x, k than simple gloves and scarves, tablecloths and tapestries and immense. As I designer I'd like to make an expansion of the genre with new clothes, hairstyles, accessories, shoes, beauty salons, etc.

You know that I have nothing against your souls, but it is possible that we stay there every two seconds behind to tell you not to use the forum as a chat. The poor star that opened the topic he wanted to know the opinion of others about a possible new expansion, do not read your text messages conversation. If you do want to discuss on msn or MP, the rules of the forum are visible to all, is not right that you spoil it of topics.