Thread: The Sims 3: Weather Days or University?

The Sims 3: Weather Days or University?

There are new rumors that vagono internet already on the sixth expansion for The Sims 3. So fast after the formalization of The Sims 3 Pets & Co. (pest) two new rumors running around the internet. One about The Sims 3 University where made in an interview with Ben and his collaborators at the Bel preview of The Sims 3 Pets according to a co-worker a "helper" University could be the next expansion, but according to Ben Bel No. Following the interview when Seasons comes to the question about The Sims 3 employees caught by surprise, were beginning to give an answer to the question, but then they closed mouth.

Re: The Sims 3: Weather Days or University?

This connects to the second, however, rumors about The Sims 3 Days Weather this second rumor seems less credible than the first because of the first 'official status of the other expansions there have been several ruomors on Season romors but as I put it here Article for The Sims 3 Days Weather. The Sims 3 Weather Days According Sims Wiki which went on youtube, where he found and then downloaded the new trailer for paving expansion for The Sims 3, which was then immediately removed. But there are eyewitnesses who were able to watch the video.

Today, few people have seen this trailer, and for some reason this item does not inspire confidence, but remember that the voices tend to become reality. The Sims 3: Weather Days (Weather day) has been announced so to speak by EA June 10, 2011. In the trailer there are elements from The Sims 2: Seasons. the video has been removed from YouTube, but soon released a new (hopefully so that we can solve our doubts

• Well the feature of this map or stage in the game is nothing but are as follows:
    • There will be winter, summer, autumn and spring.
    • New weather: rain, hail, rain and more.
    • New features: like the summer, hate the summer, like spring, spring, hates, loves autumn, autumn, hates, loves and hates the winter the winter.
    • And also new clothes in CAS.
    • Under the jacket photo of a swimsuit is a photo I mean a category in this game.

Seems impossible to me also because it's like wikipedia SimWiki so everyone can write like the lies they write do not forget to write something that added Generations seasons also simwiki can write now then I do not know how many rumors Seasons have come out of this time no do not believe it Risech more. Then I could not find anything on you tube so this is another piece that makes me think about this The Sims 3 Days Weather. In fact it is true, so I removed the hopes of season for now. But university does not give up, hoping that at least this does not remain a rumor.

So, I never had the two, for my misfortunes but from what I could hear / see the beautiful are both expansions. But see flakes of snow, and scorching sun over the houses of Sim 3 it would not be bad for pets and then they said they want to do a city autumn, if the 'why not add the autumn and winter spring summer shortly after I hope that you are getting me and also this post. I mean if you have any further confusion than you can have go at it and consult me for the same on this thread.