Thread: Want some suggestion on compatible games on Windows 7?

Want some suggestion on compatible games on Windows 7?

Need some suggestion about games working on windows 7 I have been playing games on windows XP and VISTA now my friends said that windows 7 has been developed by nicely featured and with nice graphics and it has many advance tools on windows XP and VISTA and it is also much faster than both of them so I planned to install it in my computer and I did I now the problem I am facing is when I tried to install games like “left for death” and “Call of Duty 4” it wasn’t successful they were unable to install completely now what to do I want to know dose these games works on windows 7?Please help me suggest something?

Re: Want some suggestion on compatible games on Windows 7?

Ok so the answer for you question is yes off course you can play all these games on windows 7 I think but this OS bit difference matters like left 4 dead works on 32 and 64 both but this god father 2 works on 32 bit OS only so I think one of your disk must be corrupted and other must be differentiated by this OS bit. I don’t know what problem have been occurred in your pc it must be with bad files in your game setup or you must be needing a crack for your game if it isn’t running after a complete installation try to get other CD and then install I think it would solve your problem.

RajRockOn Guest

I am also using windows 7 and I have also suffered with this problem I don’t know what problem was there but I kept on trying it from different CD’s and packs I wasn’t able to do it on first or second time but after certain attempts I made a successful attempt so I think these games dose work but it require a proper registry files and original files to so if you have them, then I think your problem would be solved try getting new disk. But I would say there are lots of problem for this games to run in windows 7 and it has been headache to many of the windows 7 user

My friend was using windows 7 and he tried to install some high graphic games and he was sad to as you are what he did is he started using windows XP again and over there he was again able to play those game so I think this window 7 version is not meant for good gaming they won’t let you play high graphic game and even if they let you play some of them they do lag behind by looking at all this I too dint installed this windows 7 version because I too want to play lots of game without any problem.

There are lots of people having different problems while installing different games in windows 7 and I was one of them to. I remember when I was trying to install FIFA 11 oh dear there were so many problems I haven’t been able to play any of this FIFA version in windows 7 different versions had different problems and talking about Call of Duty 4 , God father 2 they are long games which requires high graphic card may be you are having graphic card but windows 7 has slow process for this gaming I think and they have different errors the game stops responding is certain period of time I have tried uninstalling it and re installing it so many times and everything I was just disappointed so I just skipped this windows 7 version and right now am using windows XP.

I know windows VISTA version had really bad comments over its performance and all slow processing getting stucked when the memory is full but I also remember I had enjoyed playing games in it always and that is the reason why I have windows vista in my system still and I have windows 7 also for other use I have both of this OS and both for different purposes I think windows vista was made for gaming and as well windows 7 isn’t for gaming purpose so I think if you want to play games and all you should not use windows 7 for this.

Well my dear friends I don’t know why but I have a strong feeling that windows 7 can do everything what rest of its version can so I don’t think you can’t play games on it I think this is not actually true I know it shows error many time this is because windows 7 requires genuine software’s and CD’s to deal with it doesn’t support pirated CD’s that’s the only problem and this is a better thing on either ways because it save’s your registry files getting corrupted with some corrupted files getting installed in your registry so try getting genuine CD’s am sure it would work and give you a best effect what you can get for those game and you would give a good review to.

Oh yes I too agree with this windows 7 is a good version now but still you can say windows XP is behind then windows 7 apart this coming on the point of game’s I have windows 7 in my PC and you can install any game on my pc and it would work cent percent I am playing almost all pc games on it and I am enjoying it. As we know windows 7 is a beta version and mostly many of them has been playing game on this windows version and with no complains and whatever the errors might have occurred are been solved. Yet some of the games has a bad response to windows 7 but I think we can ignore that because I think all well known games do work very fine