Thread: Sims randomly gaining skills in Sims 3: Generations

Sims randomly gaining skills in Sims 3: Generations

Well I have noticed that whenever they are trying to do any skill building activity they end up gaining some other skills as well. Which I think is a added feature in it. so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. They also gained levels of sculpting even after they went to the after school class, so that’s one more bonus feature that has been seen in the game and hence it is necessary to look out for the same. So what I want to know is that is this feature inherited or there is something new happening over here, please do let me know about the same.

Re: Sims randomly gaining skills in Sims 3: Generations

Ok did they go to any private school? Because I have heard that after going to the private schools they are gifted with the extraordinary gift in which they can tend to gain some important skills in the game, so if you have out them in the private school then there is no need to worry because that’s something quite normal happening over here. So I hope so you all have got the point that I have made here, so do answer out the question that I have asked and I think it will be beneficial for you.

Yes you might be correct. Yes they did for elementary school, so that might be affecting them because I have checked the photography level and it is showing me level 10 now, so that’s something abnormal because none of them have not even touched the camera also, so that’s what I am trying to say here. Thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given on the necessary topic and it really proved to be beneficial for me. so thanks again for the same.

See the problem here is that do get skills in which they should not get the score. so this is what I want to say here and also warn you all guys about it. Kids that are enrolled in the boarding school they do not get to gain such kind of features and hence you will not get to see that kind of kids who come out from the boarding school, since you had enrolled your kids in the private school hence you get to see such kind of problem, this is what I have to say here.

Ok thanks for the important information that you shared it here and hence thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. Yes even I was thinking of putting them in the boarding school but later changed the decision, thanks for the information that you have given here. I was not sure whether the same would be very much beneficial for me. I was not knowing if the Private school will be so much beneficial for the sims.