Thread: Do imaginary friends get around in Sims 3: Generations?

Do imaginary friends get around in Sims 3: Generations?

I just need to know from you all is it possible to date the imaginary friends in this game? Since I have heard from many of my friends that it is possible to do so, that’s why I am a bit concerned about this topic and hence I need some help from you all on this topic. So please do reply on the same and help me in understanding how it is possible? That’s it from my side and this is what the question that I am asking with you all, do reply on it accordingly and answer out the question here. Please do suggest me something over here.

Re: Do imaginary friends get around in Sims 3: Generations?

Yes that’s a near possibility I have seen this happening in my game itself. where in it has been seen that the imaginary friend is seen dating the sim. So that’s what the issue is, so if you were thinking that it just acts as a random friend and only listens to our advise then let me inform you that, it is completely un true and the dating this does happens with our family members as well in the game. It is a game and anything can happen In this kind of game. So I hope you all have understood what I am trying to explain here. So that’s what I am saying here.

My opinion does matches with the above user, you can certainly date the imaginary friend once they turn real and start behaving like human beings, and then you can certainly do that. So hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. Always make sure that you do not keep the no interaction status because that status hurts the feeling of the imaginary friend and hence it again turns back to the doll that it was earlier. Otherwise you can date your imaginary friend.

Ok thanks for the important information that you have given over here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same. I have a small doubt that I would like to clear it with you all and the issue is that how to make the imaginary friends real? In my case the sim is everytime trying to discover the potion but it fails everytime so is me. so you all only give me some idea on how to deal with it, it will be a great gesture from your side, if you happen to give me some information on that.

You yourself will have to make the potion,l if you think this is the most difficult step then the other step that you can try is try and get the event from the lab itself. even that will be helpful for you, so do go ahead wit the same. Although for doing that you might require rainbow gem, I think discovering the potion is quite simple and for that a simple logic from your brain will be highly sufficient for it. so do try doing that and it will work for you.

Ok, thanks a lot for all the help that you have given here. It was really a lot of beneficial for me. so thanks a ton for the same and appreciate that you all did took some interest in solving the problem for me. I will make sure that I do work on the steps that has been given over here and hence thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have taken over here to solve out the issue. Appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue.