Thread: Some questions related to bridesmaid in Sims 3: Generations

Some questions related to bridesmaid in Sims 3: Generations

I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I am saying here is that how do I ask someone to be the bridesmaid? I am sure someone here might have gone through this and hence they should give a reply over this. so please do comment accordingly. Also should I need to have the wedding party planned so that I need to ask about bridesmaid. Please reply something on this and hence help me get out of this problem.

Re: Some questions related to bridesmaid in Sims 3: Generations

No, I really don’t think so you can and mostly it is not possible for you to get started with it. so do not go ahead with the procedure that I have explained over here. So that is what I am saying here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same. I would be the fist one who would have done this if I had got to know if this thing was possible. So your answer is a big NO, it is not possible, so there is no point trying out the procedure. I have given out my answer do read it accordingly.

Yes that feature is not there I thought it was a new feature and hence I went ahead and brought a new bridesmaid dress from the store. Now I realize that it is not possible at all. so before you do any weird thing like the one that I have done here, you better do not try the same and get in to the confusion, it is of no use at all. so that’s what I am saying here. Me and many of my friends have done the same thing and now they are realizing their mistakes. So that’s what I am suggesting you. do not repeat the same mistake again.

See you can definitely do that and what you have to do is make a dress for them in the plan an outfit, while doing that you will have to make sure that you just save the dress and also it should be appearing whenever you are getting out of the game, so these all small things you will have to take care of. So do note about that as well. Also invite for the wedding party and also you will have to be sure that you hit the dress code for the type of dress it is. These are the two points that you have to note down while you are going ahead with the invitation.

Ok thanks for the information that you have given over here and hence thank for the important stuff that you have suggested. Well let me inform everyone that it is possible and also somebody were not knowing about it seems. Hence I was a getting negative response at the earlier responses. So thanks that someone did give a positive response for me. so appreciate your efforts for the same.