Thread: Few Queries about imaginary friends in Sims 3: Generations

Few Queries about imaginary friends in Sims 3: Generations

I just got to hear that imaginary friends are unique to every sim, so how much truth does it hold? Is that completely true can you all tell me? is it possible to choose the gender of the imaginary friends? The last question from my side is that if we are not having any toddler or any kids left then can we get the imaginary friends? Please do answer out the question of mine. I am very much desperate to get the answer of the question, so please do reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: Few Queries about imaginary friends in Sims 3: Generations

Yes possibly you can do that personally speaking I have not tired looking out for the imaginary friends but many of my friends have done that and they have got it. Also you are given the option of choosing the imaginary friends and your wish will be granted. So do look at the same and you will be getting the enough information on that. So that’s what I am saying here. Just check out the answer and do revert back to me if you are successful in doing that, do let me know about it.

Yes I absolutely agree with the above user, generally a new baby born gets the option of having the imaginary friend. The inventory friends first gets started as doll and then as the child progresses the imaginary friend might come alive and also clicking on it will open up the inventory. Where in you get the option of choosing the name for the friend and also the gender as well. After sometime as the child progresses it starts to have the interaction with the child and so that’s what the scene is. I hope I have given enough information on the topic that I have given here.

Well you have missed out one or two points on the imaginary friend which I would like to cover it up. See what I saying is that why it is called as a unique friend is because it is given only once and not for every kid. No matter how much kids you have in the game but you will be having only one friend for every games. also if you interaction "Leave Me Alone" then it gets hurt and again goes back to doll. so that’s what I am saying here. Do read the suggestions properly that I have given here and it will be of definite help for you.

See in order to get the imaginary friend for your child it is not so easy. In some cases the imaginary friend is gifted to the child in the mail and they receive the gift as a doll and eventually as they grow up, they start becoming and behaving a s humans. Some grow ugly while some grow beautiful, now once they start growing up. You can use the chemistry table and with the help of that you can learn the potion to make it real. That’s what I am suggesting you here right now. Do look at it and let me know if that was beneficial for you.

Ok thanks that was a good piece of information from you all. so thanks a ton for the same and appreciate the efforts that you have taken over the issue and giving me so much information on the imaginary friend. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions and the advise that you have put over here. Thanks again, you guys are a true genius and thanks for solving out the problem here and hence thats what i am saying here.