Thread: Generations Master Controller Mod for Mac in Sims 3: Generations

Generations Master Controller Mod for Mac in Sims 3: Generations

I just had a look at the Master Controller Mod wherein that will allow us to have a check at the age of the sim and also if you want then we change the age back for the sim as well. However I am not so thorough with the working of the mods so that’s why I want to know it from you all, can you all please specify? Also do let me know if the same is available for the mac as well. If you all have any information on the same then please do specify and let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions and also the response from you all. so please do reply ok.

Re: Generations Master Controller Mod for Mac in Sims 3: Generations

Ok do one thing just do a simple google search for the Twallan and in the first result you will be getting the mods. You can check it out from there, the mods that are used for mac are the NRaas Mods I think that will be the perfect tool for your mac operating system. eeven I am using the same for my iMac and hence I have recommended you the same. So please do have a look at it and I am sure that you will be satisfied with the suggestions that I have given here. Work on it properly.

Well let me inform you all that with the necessary mod package that you have asked to download. Let me tell you they are the third party applications and hence they are not being approved by the EA Sports for the same. So do not be under the intention that it is a official product that has been launched by the EA people. So that’s why I thought of sharing the same information wit you all as well. So hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Ok let me inform you that you do not need to open up the .package folder that is been there and that is of no use for you. see what you have to do is copy and paste the folder it into the Packages folder, that will do the trick for you, also do not forgot to mention about the necessary framework that are required for it. The procedure is quite simple for you and I am sure that it will serve the purpose for you. so do as what I have said and it will be a lot of help for you. so I hope you have understood the suggestions that I have given here. Work on it.

Thanks a ton for the useful information that you have given here, I did the same and everything worked out fine for me. So thanks a lot for all the information that you have given over here. Now with the help of that I would be able to adjust the age according to my wish, that will be a great piece of work from my side. All the credit goes to you guys for solving the issue for me and hence thanks again for the solution.