Thread: Prom and Graduation not happening in Sims 3: Generations

Prom and Graduation not happening in Sims 3: Generations

I hope you all have read the title properly, this is what the problem is and I am sure you all must have faced the same problem like the one that I have faced here. This is my first teen sim and the Prom and Graduation never happened to it, so this is what strikes me and I don’t know how to react to this, please do comment something on the problem. I am very much desperate to get a solution on the problem, so please do sort out the issue as soon as possible for me. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Prom and Graduation not happening in Sims 3: Generations

Just check if you sim has aged up or not, if not then how can the graduation and the prom be possible at all, tell me? It will not be possible if your sim does grow up and be qualified for the graduation. That is when you will be getting the necessary graduation and the prom for your teen sim. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same and hence this is what I am saying here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on the same.

Just check your teen age span set. Just check if the span is set below 14 days then there is a chance that your sim will not get for the prom. The game is coded in such a way that the game to happen with 14 days in between each prom, so this is what I am saying here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on the same, this is what I am saying here. So do have a look at and I am sure it will be of great help for you.

Yes better change the teen span age and hence better do it that it will be of great help for you. also one thing that I would like to say here is that if you have put your sims in the boarding school then they will not be able to get the prom if they are graduating it from there, so do understand what I am saying here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion for you, hope you all liked it. so do not expect the prom party if your teen sims is from the boarding school.

No my sim is not at the boarding school. Now I will have to plan and set it up to change the minimum span age and hence that’s what I am saying here. I will try and increase the span age of the sim and I hope that it will be beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given over here and hence thanks a ton for all the solutions that you have given here. Well hope that sim does grows good.