Thread: Sim's relationships keep resetting in Sims 3: Generations

Sim's relationships keep resetting in Sims 3: Generations

Hello everyone I have a strange problem in the game that I would like to share It with you all, every time I restart this game and after joining it back I notice that with the game the relationship status keeps on changing I really don’t know what’s the issue here, can you all please suggest me some steps by which I would be able to tackle this kind of problem, I am sure that you will be able to do that and hence suggest me some steps by which I will be able to save the relationship status permanently so suggest me some steps on the same. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Sim's relationships keep resetting in Sims 3: Generations

Ok seems to me as a saving error, just one thing that I would like to ask here is that do you return to the same point from where you had saved all the game. For example if you are building a house and then after building the house you save the game and then you close the game and after closing the game when you want to restart the game so do the same house appear again or you have to start again freshly, do reply to my this question. I am waiting for the answer from your side.

I would like you to just check whether which patch are you using, whether it’s the patch 1.22 or 1.21? sometimes the issue does exist if you are not using the new patch for the game and hence if it is a patch issue or not. I am better confirming it with you all regarding this, so please do answer out the question that I have asked out here and do let me know the response from your side as well, so do reply as soon as possible I am waiting for the response.

Thanks for the two suggestions that you have given over here. Well let me inform you guys that I am not aware of which patch I am using in the game but one thing I can say that the game is updated and I am sure that it will be the latest patch that has come up. Also I am facing the problem with the saving of the relation ship status and not anything else. Rest all the game does gets saved and not an issue there, so what do you all have to say now, please comment.

May be a mod issue in the game that is giving you the problem like these and hence problems like these are bound to happen over here. So this is what I have to say here. I hope you understood what I am trying to say here. May be a glitch as well, just report this problem to the developers about the issue and I am sure that they will solve the glitch as soon as possible. Ya the relationship status is indeed important and hence that is why it is very much important to have it in the game.

Nice to see that someone here is understanding the situation on which I am in. I hope the glitch does gets solved here, anyways it was nice interacting with you all. so thanks for the support and the advise that you all have given here. Appreciate your efforts on the same, so thanks a ton for all the help that you have given here. Appreciate that you did contribute a lot for solving out the issue here and hence thanks a ton for the same.