Thread: Sim asked for prom by her grandmother in Sims 3: Generations

Sim asked for prom by her grandmother in Sims 3: Generations

Today a creepy thing happened while I was playing the game. Well my sim got a call from her grandmother inviting her for the prom. That’s really very strange I mean I have no idea how can this happen? Can you all please tell me? This is the weirdest thing to be happening in the game, I hope this has not happened to anyone else over here. So guys please do tell me if this si the problem with some other as well. If yes then what you all have done to counter such situation. Do reply fast I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Sim asked for prom by her grandmother in Sims 3: Generations

That’s really creepy and I don’t think so things like that happen when I play the game, so better do not accept the request. Whenever I am playing the game I make sure that this same case does not happen with me here. So that’s why I do not stick with it. this is what I am saying here, I hope you all have got the necessary information on the same. So whoever it may be in your relatives better do not accept the request, just a small piece of advise that I would like to give it you from my side. I hope you all have got the necessary information on the same.

According to me its either the computer of yours or some CC that has got you in the situation like these. Well situation like these does not happen frequently and hence it is better to stay away out of it. so hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you. so first look out for that otherwise just make sure that if there is any mod that has got In and doing such things, so better be aware of that as well. As all these things will help you in the long run. So do get the point that I am making here.

I really don’t think so CC or the mods have anything to do with the game. So do not worry about the same. Mods are actually made to fix the minor issues that do come up in the game, so do no9t worry about the same, the actual issue will get fixed and hence you do not need to worry on the topic like these, what you have to do is just not accept the request that you ahev got here and that will solve the issue for you. I think this much suggestions is enough for people like you all. I hope you must have understood and there is no use of going deep in this topic.

See if you accept the request then they will end up dating each other and this si the most disturbing glitch that has been produced in the game. The relatives in the family do get requests like these and with the happening like these it is really very difficult to focus on the problems like these. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here and this is what the necessary information that I have got for you. lets hope that the developers do solve these type of glitches that have come up and we do not get to see such kind of embarrassment in the game.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here yes indeed even I agree with the above user and we need to look on some methods that does helps us in sorting out the issues like these. So this is what I am saying here, I hope everybody will agree with me on the topic. Ya even I will not accept the request but such type of sad things should not happen in the games like these. This is my opinion on this topic and hence the necessary information.

idea Re: Sim asked for prom by her grandmother in Sims 3: Generations

I think it's a mod where grandparents and adults and young adults can romance a teen. I've seen that warning on Mod The Sims 3 before adding it to my game. It's sort of a teenager mod where teenagers can date anybody or something. I don't remember the name, but you should check out your mods folder.