Thread: Teen driving in Sims 3: Generations?

Teen driving in Sims 3: Generations?

Well I just want to share a part of the experience with you all. The thing is that with the sims 3 teens do get their license very quickly. Well the fact is that with the game the teens do get to learn very quickly, how can that be possible. I just want to know is this happening with my game only or is it the problem with the other users as well. Please do let me know about it as it is very much important for me to know about the issues like these. So please do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for the suggestions from your side. So do respond ok.

Re: Teen driving in Sims 3: Generations?

Seems to me as a kind of weird glitch that is been happening in the game and hence that kind of problem with the game, so you need to lookout for the same. That’s what I am saying here. As of my side I have started with the teaching to drive thing and believe me I have never come across issues like these. So that’s what I am saying here. May be a kind of glitch that you must have seen in the game and hence your opinion is sounding to be a bit different from the others. Hope that will be fixed soon.

May be a mod installed in your game and hence that’s what the problem is. After having read the problem that you have described here I can say that the problem is due to the mods installed in the game. So do have a look at the same. In case if that does not works out then let me inform you that there must be a glitch in the working of the game and hence you get to see such kind of issues. So better stay out of the issues like these and have it fixed as soon as possible, so that is what I want to say here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on the same.

Ok if that is so then let me inform you that teens and the vampire children’s do learn everything fast, so in your case it might be the vampire teens who are learning everything fast. In my case a teen I mean a vampire teen asked her parent to teach her driving and even before they got to the elevator, the teen totally learned to drive. They are that much fast and hence this is what I am saying here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. So do have a look at the case that I have specified here and I am sure it will be beneficial for you.

Glad that in your game the teens are getting to learn the driving way too early if you can consider my case then let me inform you all that I had thought only one teen to drive and it almost took 2- 3 sessions to complete the teaching and only after that the teen got the license from there and hence this is what I am saying here. So you should be lucky if the teens in the game are getting to learn quickly. So what’s the issue kind of?

Yes you were right and it was the vampire teen that was learning so fast. So that’s what the problem is, no major or minor glitch has someone here was saying here. So not an issue there, lets hope that the issue does gets sorted out as soon as possible. Anyways thanks a lot for all the solutions and the suggestions that you have given over here. I really liked your answers out here thanks a lot for all the suggestions.