Thread: Any Gen Gamer having Sims 3 Generations without Patch?

Any Gen Gamer having Sims 3 Generations without Patch?

I am playing The Sims 3: Generations on the computer of mine. I am hoping that this particular game would be quite more stable. The disk of mine was not working to install the game. I have got the new disk and installed the game on the same. I am looking to see stable version of the game so let me know if you are having any idea regarding patch. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Any Gen Gamer having Sims 3 Generations without Patch?

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I was having the stability issue with this particular game. Finally I have managed to get the requirement of mine by getting the patch. After applying the Patch in the game I have noticed that the there is no stability issue while playing the game. Yes there was little bit day care issue however there was no major performance issue while playing this particular game.

Yes you are right after applying the patch I have not noticed any performance issue while playing the game. I have also applied the patch on the system of mine and luckily there was no significant issue while playing the game. Yes there was some tiny glitches but it was not making any difference in the situation. However I recommend that you should back up all the files and then you should apply the patch and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

I let you know that I have never patched the game at all. The only update which I have installed when I was looking to have the new expansion while playing the game. I am not having any performance issue while playing this particular game. I am looking to install the latest version of the patch in the game and I let you know about the experience of mine on this particular matter. So wait for the reply for me on this topic.

Personally I prefer to patch the game rather than downloading the stuffs from the store. Also it would be helpful in the scenario when the patch are not up to date at all. Normally I used to patch and then I install the EP. I have done the thing which I have mentioned over here and I have not noticed any trouble while playing the game. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is working or not.

Well let me know whether you are having any issue while applying the patch the game. If you are having any issue while playing the game then you need to contact the developer of the game. Well the developer of the game would help you out and fix the issue from the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would help you out to fix the matter of yours.