Thread: Wanted a mod or patch to control the scrapbook in The Sims 3: Generations

Wanted a mod or patch to control the scrapbook in The Sims 3: Generations

I am a big fond of the video gaming. I have installed The Sims 3: Generations on the computer of mine. I have disliked a thing which comparison from the Sim 3 is that they have bought scrapbook. However I have detected that it is generating the very large amount of spam in the game. Let me if you are aware of any patch which I can apply to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted a mod or patch to control the scrapbook in The Sims 3: Generations

Well according to me they should do something in the game which would let them to turn off the memories in the game. I have discovered that the memory causing your save game to bloat up the ridiculous file sizes. I think having an option in order to turn off the memory would be quite useful into the custom memories menu. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be implemented by the developer of the game as early as possible.

I am assuming that the game is seems to be stored the file then it would make the file quite bigger. I am not sure whether the game seems to store the memories which have not been played at all. I am seriously expecting that the developer would implement something like point where we would be able to store the game on the system of yours. I am not sure when and how the developer would implement the thing however I am sure that it would be available by near future.

I don’t think so turning of the notifications would not turn off the making of the memory in the game and also the files would seems to be expanding. The only one way which I know to delete the memory is seems to be go for scrapbook and go for deleting memories which you really did not wanted on the computer of yours. you can do the same for the each and every sim in the town if you are looking to cut down the file sizes of them.

As far as I know each and every single sim is having its own set of the memories apart from the Ghost. Once the sim is died in the game you need to delete all the memories which is associated with the sim. The problem is seems to be happening when the sim is out and still generating memories in the game. Even if you do not control them at all. I have also seen memories which are generated for the NPC while they are supposed to watching the park and interacting without any of the NPC.

The Scrapbook is seems to be cosmetic purely and it has not having any effect on the game play. I really wanted to get rid from it as early as possible. I have found number of gamers who loved this particular feature however I would not like to spam my facebook or this particular game. I am hoping tnat the developer of the game would look around on the situation and fix the issue so that all the gamers would not have any issue while playing the game.