Thread: Sasha's don’t move on double click in Hamilton's Great Adventure?

Sasha's don’t move on double click in Hamilton's Great Adventure?

Friends this games are very nice it works fine it is really been enjoyed by me and other of my friends to it really had a awesome graphic and nice features to play with nice characters but I have got little problem with this and it is the character Sasha in this game who can be teleported I know but many times when I am double clicking where it should move too but she doesn’t responds to this what’s wrong with her I don’t have any clue about it? I just want to know am I the only one with this problem or there are people who are with me and if anyone can provide me with any solution or suggestion would be really appreciated please suggest me can anyone?

Re: Sasha's don’t move on double click in Hamilton's Great Adventure?

Yes I have been going through same problem sometime she gets selected but when I direct her where to move she doesn’t bothers to move over there I don’t know what’s the problem she was just stuck over there itself I was left with no other option to restart the game and then everything was fine but not for longer it occurred again I don’t know how to solve I too need some suggestion for this, this is so irritating, I think we need a proper patch for this to solve this problem this problem can’t be solved by changing settings or been reinstalled.

I haven’t found Sasha behaving in this manner with me I think she is innocent with me and if this thing starts with me I would be really frustrated and I think we need to find out some solution for this problem before it gets an issue about this. I haven’t found this bird taking this coin on its own I have to click it to make this bird take it it takes long time to score because of this but just because of such things I won’t be cursing this I have been having lots of good time with this and till now I haven’t found any problem with this game

Same problem sometime and really empty on the name of solutions I don’t have any I have been trying really very hard to get some solution by running over forums to forums and many other sites to but haven’t found any solution my friend suggest me different views but they don’t solve this problem so I don’t think I have to suggest all that thing over here because they don’t work I think this problem is a bug for this game and it would remain unsolved until the developer is participating in it and understands our problem let’s hope the best from these game developers

Let’s work hard to find the patch for this game because I think this is the only solution for this problem I have tried certain thing while having this problem but none of them work I am not having this problem much but still I want solution for this because I don’t want to play this game with any such bugs they are really so irritating I have found only this one problem till now I understand it’s a long game and they would have some bugs in it and if we try to get some solution for them we would be really free to enjoy them without any problem so let’s try to get rid of this problem.

I just love this game the characters in this games are awesome, Sasha has been my favorite character and I do love playing with this character as far as this problem is concerned I think she has been obeying me till now properly once I did got this problem I restarted my game and till now I never had this problem again I think there are certain spot’s in this game where she gets stuck if you avoid going over there you won’t have such problem and let me tell you such games always have little problem but we need to understand it to making such and graphical games is not an easy task they have been updating some patch regularly just see them if they can help you can if not just give them time they will be doing something and till then just enjoy rest part of this game.

Same problem I got too but no solution’s but I think this problem is very rare in this game it has specific’s space’s where such problem occurs these can be taken as the bug for this game and would be really solved in the next patch I know this problem has been raised by lots of people and I think this games developer’s must have started to do something to solve this problem out so don’t worry just wait for some time the patch would be arriving in very short time you would enjoy this game again am so sure with it.