Thread: Sims keeps going dark in Sims 3: generations

Sims keeps going dark in Sims 3: generations

When I start playing, it's nice and light and I can see everything, and then suddenly will go dark. I have a very good graphic card. I am acquainted with that my computer / graphics card is up to par. Any ideas why this is being done? I cannot just up the brightness of the screen, or, as I calibrated my lab and have to stay that way for prints. When you return to the windows, which have an additional icon is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point. There is an error with it, but I do not remember exactly what he said.

Re: Sims keeps going dark in Sims 3: generations

I have problems with very large graphics the creator of Sim, including several hard crashes. Somewhat happened within Sims2, too. Real blunder through EA as far as I'm anxious. And, yes, I updated my graphics driver and obtain a little enhanced than the unique "completely unplayable" trash-fest that began, but is still well below any reasonable standard. Once we managed to create a game character has been running without any problem. But the first half hour was a lot of cursing and angry.

It's getting further than the establishment screen. I'm playing my sim at the moment, and it's so dark. If I go and modify something through the graphics, which will brilliant for a few seconds, after that goes dark yet again. There must be a glitch or something with my video card. I have a great video card; I do not know what would have problems. I just spent $ 1500 building this team from the very beginning, I know what I have, and is pretty good Dang.

I think EA just has better game testers. They have more problems in their games than any other company. Ridiculous if you ask me. I have the hard drive to the desktop and the creation of a SIM card. I'm on my laptop though so I'm going to go home and try it on my desk and I am expected to run smoothly. I have an extra fan, good size there, but I have to check. I've never had this happen, and I find Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom2 while all the time and programs are much more intense, but do not have video motion graphics and it does so.

Although it does not happen at what time I am creating a sim or build a house. It only happened when I'm in the way of life. My screen will go black for a few seconds and then return, but everything will be very dark and I cannot see. And at some point in the calibration of the screen turns off and the mouse will be somewhere, but after clicking on the other side of the screen. I had no problem with any other game on my computer, so I'm assuming it's a bug in the game. I really hope they fix this soon, that I'm very frustrated.

If people have questions that need answering, I think a thread already exists detailing the same questions, not a bad thing. And here is a free hit for you all. Well, not exactly free. This happens to me occasionally too. Sometimes, my game is minimized and when the maximum, there has been a bit dark. Any way around this? I have two Radeon 4650 and obsessions and delayed me from time to time. It seems that the game is a bit unstable and no matter how powerful your card.