Thread: The elder scrolls: There are any chances of getting Dwemer back in the game?

The elder scrolls: There are any chances of getting Dwemer back in the game?

In the battle of Red Mountain, Kagrenac used his tools on the heart of Lorkhan and the entire race disappeared, except for Yagrum Bagarn, who was in an Outer Realm at the time. According to Vivec, Kagrenac used his tools when he was losing the battle. Is it possible that he used the heart to flee and teleport the Dwemer to an outer realm? If Bagarn could travel to and from an outer realm with ease, it seems likely that the Dwemer had built civilizations in outer realms. If the Dwemer all teleported there, maybe they started to improve their technology and prepare to come back to the mortal realm sometime in the future? A few eras have passed since then, but it's still a possibility.

Re: The elder scrolls: There are any chances of getting Dwemer back in the game?

When you say outer realm that just means any outer realm. The shivering isles are another realm. Just like any other daedra realm. The Tamriel realm is just known as the mortal plane. I was all for the Dwemer going to another realm but the overwhelming evidence that makes me think they all died is in the Tribunal quest where you go the Dwemer ruin beneath the city and see all the ash piles there. Every single Dwemer essentially died instantly.

Re: The elder scrolls: There are any chances of getting Dwemer back in the game?

If they went to another realm why would they leave ashes. I what makes it confusing is the different points of stories told to what actually happened. The Truth is only two people would know. That's Nerevar not the reborn the original he's dead from what i understand everyone else was outside on the doesn't make sense to me that Dumac would do this accidently. I am sure he knew what he was doing he couldn't have made that kind of mistake.

The Mantella was a replacement power source stone whatever when Vivec did not give Tiber Septim the Heart. It probably would have worked a lot better with the Heart, because it was made for it. Unfortunately for the Dwemer, in the final stages of Kagrenac's plan, the Chimer attacked, leading to Kagrenac to carrying out the ascension prematurely, neglecting to put the Heart in Numidium before ascending his entire race into Numidium's skin.

I guess he helped a bit, but if that's all he was left alive for than Azura proves yet again she ismanipulative. I mean, he wandered all of Tamriel searching for other remaining Dwemer, and when he didn't find any he went back to Morrowind and got Corpus disease, suffering for centuries just to help the Nerevarine out. I don't think it was coincidental. I even remember somebody say something along the lines of where have the dwemer gone? Better to ask why does one remain. I think vivec said that I can't be sure.

Also, he's in the realm of the Madgod. while I do believe elves are arrogant bastards and don't have the slightest idea what they're actually talking about after all, as was stated earlier mortals don't have the mental capacity to grasp the entirety of creation Haskill is not any more a reliable source for information than Dyus, Sheogorath or Vivec. The first three because they are either in the land that is madness personified or are themselves madness personified and Vivec because he is a pathological liar and is likely himself insane.