Thread: My Sim is not cooking in sim3

My Sim is not cooking in sim3

Hello friends I am playing this game from last couple of days now the thing here is that my character is not allowing to cook anything in the game. Actually my character is a cook at the tenth level, I procured the ingredients to make the special dish but a little' my sims cannot cook anymore or rather, can only cook the dishes "standards" as a spaghetti house etc. How can I go back to cook any dish? I would love to be able to cook the dishes I want. So please help e in this case and let me know how I can do to get rid of issue that you are playing.

Re: My Sim is not cooking in sim3

Yes, all I do not know what to think but he never learned to cook the cake of the angels or whatever. In practice, when I click prepare dinner lunch or breakfast I appear clickable based dishes and the other I cannot click them. Indeed, now that I think makes they no longer even read my books. The 'only thing I can is that you cannot cook until it is on maternity leave. But it seems strange still I guess you are getting my point here.

Ragweed and 'individual and not a dish you can reach group prepare meals in all the time when I have the ingredients to me indicates it in gray (as if I have frogs for frog legs I did not do it preparation). Although the dishes with ingredients most 'common pay them to me directly and kitchen. It's not 'if you learned that you can do a recipe for dinner only and you're puzzling at all. The books of recipes and 'not normal because you make them read' the sim already knows 'the meal, the only books of skill' that is read are those of fishing .

I will try to buy the ingredients I need to prepare a particular dish and put them in the fridge to see what happens! Although usually my little woman "bought" ingredients from the fridge. But no harm in trying. The ingredients for the 'Ambrosia've got them all, but I did not prepare for it. 'S only dish that makes me do that I think is not the ratatouille is among those standards but maybe that is a mistake of the game.

This thing is really frustrating bug, sometimes before I happened to happiness of the bar on the ground and I had to close the game and restart the game, then placing a bed of 6 energy. Another time I had created a mega-Villon with a lot of fence private swimming pool on the terrace, I must have spent like 2 hours or longer to build, the result? When you tried to go to the kitchen sims I ended up downstairs and never managed to get "Fell off" literally from the first floor.

For the hot dogs you need a grill or microwave and perhaps' the one .However, changes to the city 'Click on the unit' family and save a copy from the repertoire, start a new game by amending the city and always 're-transfer the unit' family .. You can choose to only the units' family unit or 'famliare more' home, although I would opt only for the units' family and maybe you are 'bugged the house .However are you sure you do not have anything bad custom or some mod.

But I must premise that I remember from that expansion, perhaps already by the University, once evoked the picture or inseminator Daniela, even after you have married or entered it in the lot through the family tree (plant small object), Daniela, even after you save and maybe coming back in the lot vanishes and a dialog box appears, the usual "X has died in another lot and reach do not remember the place of his rest." This is due to the persistence of Daniel 'Token' "I am dead", remember the "I am dead," that all the sims have died.