Thread: Simmers not bothering to rec'd anymore in sims 3 generations

Simmers not bothering to rec'd anymore in sims 3 generations

Well, simmers are downloading my offerings study yet, but does not care to recommend more. So I'm sad about it. Mollie wrinkles up their fists at her and wipes her eyes with them. "They commend my cwibs we dun yet?" "No, not even after I spend hours and days to reach the perfect texture for all of them. Please share your experience with me. I am desperately waiting for your replies. I hope that someone will take me in right direction. Thank you.

Re: Simmers not bothering to rec'd anymore in sims 3 generations

Because if they are looking through the exchange by clicking "add game" is easier than having to go to the page in their favor. Just think of all downloads and advice, and not to download it if you did not like. I once had a sim with more than 5000 downloads, but only about 20 recs. I do not understand why it is so difficult for people to click the REC button XD but hey, maybe before I recommend that you make sure you really like the sims in the game and just forget? Not. But yes, people have never rec'd such things.

Sim was removed because he had the wrist silly (I removed my right wrist when I found out). Therefore, when you're competing with things you have to make sure we are not recommending something that is not going to be good for you. I felt terrible because I had no idea she had it. So really, she did not deserve the CER. However, working sims I think the only explanation is that they forgot. or are too lazy to click on the SIM card so you can actually recognize that when you can only download from the exchange without clicking on it specifically.

Why are they so important recommendations? Why cannot bear to share something you've created with the rest of the simming community? Of course, many of the recommendations to achieve are flattering, but it should not be the only reason the stock market rises. And it has more than 1000 Recs - Are not you happy with that? I believe that to achieve that amount of articles Recs especially recoloured is quite impressive. I see a lot of manufacturers that produce some amazing houses and do not even have half the amount of recommendations to make.

I do not understand why recommendations are so important. It is often not even hint of a good product. Most times it is because people have requested the CER, which is fine if that's what you want, but I just do not see any reason to try to get them. That does not really do much in the long run. It's just my opinion. Carry out, but I would say, recommendations or not, just be proud of what you've done, no matter what others think of him. I think downloads would be much more flattering.

Well, people do not see how many downloads its articles have friend request when you only see the recommendations. Go to comments to see all downloads. This is the only reason I want recommendations. I'm doing my best to produce the quality of Sims and buildings, and I'm starting to get downloads, and only a couple of recommendations. It makes me feel bad when my articles are no recommendations.

Recs guess that's why it appear so significant is that there are people here through lots of recs and irreligious quantity of downloads. And occasionally in the scheme of things your sims do not observe any superior than mine or that of others. So what time I see my two recs and 400 downloads sim bothered me a little that 398 people did not bother to rec when I see people recommending 20k + other person that the creation is as good as mine. Not that the discharge does not matter, the CER is not too XD To me, that is.