Thread: Can my vegetarian sim eat fish in Sims 3: generation

Can my vegetarian sim eat fish in Sims 3: generation

Hey guys I'm playing this game since 1 month. And I'm having VEGI simple question. Silly question I be acquainted with, however I was playing and one of my Sims, who is a vegetarian, ate several grilled salmon after that went to bed, sim rose 5 minutes afterward and was sick what is happening there, I thought I possibly will eat fish (no shes not pregnant). Please share your experience with me about it. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Can my vegetarian sim eat fish in Sims 3: generation

You cannot even eat spaghetti, whose only ingredient is tomatoes. Apparently, it has gravy. If you are a chef, you can learn recipes alternatives like soy or tofu turkey dogs. My sim has all the time. Just be careful about alternative learning recipes. I took it in the sagacity of some recipe learned that utilize of tofu and I obtain a rude wake up at what time my cheese steak sandwiches sim, his wife ate one of the vegetables. Right in the center of whoohoo both jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Vegans do not eat any meat, eggs, dairy products, or do not eat processed foods containing any ingredients of animal origin such as gelatin and are called vegans. It also comprises a subset of vegans who call themselves "vegetarians raw", which consume only raw foods vegan. A number of people have taken the concept of vegetarianism extreme to an additional within which the only people who eat fresh fruits, these people are called frugivores.

Pescatarians are those who leave without from eating the entire meat apart from fish. Typically, this type of diet results appropriate to the demand used for nutritional necessities met through the fish. People who eat rooster for example chicken, turkey and duck, however no additional animal flesh and meat and vegetarian element similar to chicken called normal vegetarians. Some more general than others, certainly. Lacto-ovo's what you consider regarding at what time you say vegetarian.

It is worth mentioning the Sims are technically ovo-lacto-vegetarians, which means they can eat eggs a dairy (cheese), but you cannot eat real meat of any fish, birds or animals. Links are needed and hamburgers for the dogs and tofu burgers and VEGI, learn spaghetti w / sauce VEGI. Please do not feed them cheesteak, fish and chips, dim sum, sushi, ragweed, etc. tri tip they just get sick and miserable were his fault. However, they may Lear to cook all the food they cannot eat perfectly, just in case your girlfriend is not vegetarian.

Once I went vegan, lacto-ovo Fishing. I only eat eggs if cooked in something like cake. No scrambled eggs for me! The fish was also only occasionally, but I felt very bad. Vegetarians who eat no dairy products do not make sense to me. If cow's milk, his absolute might explode. Do not eat meat or animal byproduct. It also prevents cruelty free and animal byproduct material. So really the property must be changed to non-vegan and vegetarian.