Thread: Sims can’t get married in Sims 3 Generation?

Sims can’t get married in Sims 3 Generation?

Guys having problem with my Sims getting married? My problem are both compactable sign and they even stay together I have even given them flowers and what I did was I deleted the whole town and refreshed everything by making a new town nothing works the interactions just don’t pop up if they even wish it and even if they want to get married they are not able to get married and this is been really a very big problem for me and I need to get out of it but I haven’t found any solutions regarding this and at every forums have made me more scared that this game has got so many problems that I think need to stop playing it should I?

Re: Sims can’t get married in Sims 3 Generation?

Really don’t know if these problems got any solutions because I have been seeing so many problem regarding this game and no solutions I haven’t found any good solution which would work in once.I don’t think any of this game player has a solutions for the problems because I have been using some tricks on many problem which I use to face but I haven’t solved them some of these solution over here has been effective after trying hard some tricks work on so many problems that’s why I think these problem are unsolved still with many users.

Well I think EA needs to get an another patch for this game now because so many problems are impossible to get solved by users because these problems in which pc gets slow families get disappeared can’t be helped by helped by any common user so I think the patch is really needed for this to solve all this problems at a time or I would stop playing this game I don’t know why they are taking so long in spite knowing that there users have been really suffering from tuff time with playing this game.

Oh Yes guys exactly this is the Same thing for me with me I had two parents already pre-created have a bunch of kids and once they turned into teenagers and now are adults I made another family with the opposite genders of the family member with almost identical traits and same signs and I have gotten so frustrated with it because nothing I can do will make them get married! I wish it was easier because sometimes if I outright go and kiss my boyfriend after not seeing him for a day or such the have a full bar relationship the guy is totally turned off and I have to flirt a ton before the interaction allows kissing or such. And if I advance too fast they lose relationship status and its just super annoying EA really need to solve this entire problem if they want all the users to continue playing this game

I think I have a crack for this, what you have to do is get the Sims too move in together and then move house, and it seems to fix it. After I moved house everything showed up, going Steady, getting engaged and getting married. It worked out for me I hope it works for you guys having the same problems.
    During the wedding my female Sims gave birth soon after the ring exchanged and had 2 twin girls. It was only yesterday that i was saying I have only ever had one girl from birth without having to create it. I was so pleased. I hope it dose works with you all the best dear

You need to set up the mood with romantic interactions, kissing, hug watch stars, then it will unlock more romantic interactions, when whispering & "massage" appears it means you’re heading in the right direction & propose ought to appear soon. My sim proposed last night he asked to the mom for girl's hand & although he got the blessing he had to go through this seducing setting up the mood part. I do not think it is since generations I have noticed it with the base game Sims six was much the heart shows up & propose XD To marry propose your Sims must have high mood, & high relationship. My sims finally got the choice propose, they had twin girls & mom's blessing XD

I myself do not have this issue, my Sims are not having a controversy getting married, asking to marry or even asking the others parents in the event that they can marry and getting bless by the other parents.hum i know this is not going to help any of you with this issue. So its free, perhaps somebody will have this answer. Hopefully though somebody who has had this and fixed it somehow can help you all out. And lets hope you would get the solution sooner or EA would come up with a patch and you would have some fun again.

This problem is really messing up my brain to am really confused now with what to do and how to do I have not found any tuff solution for this, I got some solution while going through some forums over this but they only had those solutions which I had already tried and are not working well some of the solution over here are new am going to try them out and let’s see if it works figures crossed I really like this game and I want to enjoy it completely so for this I don’t want any such silly problem to be faced this ruins my interest in this game hopeful I to get solved my problem as soon as possible