Thread: Can’t take my family to world adventure in Sims 3 Generation?

Can’t take my family to world adventure in Sims 3 Generation?

Problem been faced with this Generation expansion I can’t take my family to Egypt, china or France when I am trying to do this either my game gets very much slower or it just gets stuck I don’t know what to do in this situation am I alone to have this problem or there are many more who are experiencing this problem I really want to know and also want to know is there any solution for this or we have to skip such things now in this game can anyone help me to get out of this problem because am not able to enjoy this game as I use to what’s the matter with this?

Re: Can’t take my family to world adventure in Sims 3 Generation?

Hello dear this seems to a major problem now and this is really a bad news I think because now day by day there are number of problems been a raised with the generation pack and we really need to solve all of them if we want to enjoy it I don’t know why EA isn’t been interested in this what to do I don’t understand to well am also finding this game to slow in certain time and these are going to be the drawback of this game I think now guys let’s try to get over all such problem but how that’s what is to think I think we can’t do anything until the developer himself try’s to help us out of it so lets try basic things if can solve and if not wait for them to help us.

Hey this problem is not only for you now it’s been a big issue I think there are so many problem these bugs are spoiling up the interest towards this game no 1 is seem to know exactly how to get rid of this problems everyone is just attempting there tricks out and looking to get help on there own or something and this is such an irritating thing when you are stuck with so many thing in this game this is not only the problem I got to tell you what I have been facing with Two of my families are completely corrupted and am not able to do anything and am not finding any solution out for all this.

I have had a tuff time with Generations too, its not about only one problem there are n number of problem I think. Game becomes slow. Two or more family are completely corrupted, these inventory items have been really a problem they just get stucked and are unable to be deleted, this Sims feet’s get stucked into and they are just un able to move it, resetting the sim are useless they are use for nothing because nothing happens. Taking them to holidays causes the game play slow and even unable to save. I am just confused now what to do or if nothing to do should I quit playing this game

I to got a long stories like this I have also created some family just to check out something and there were so many problem. And also about hovers they are no more now, these elevators get stacked on those sim who is not even at home, and the newest is one of my Sims actually aging no matter how many times he eats ambrosia now these problem has been a real problem and these problems don’t evn have a solutions I too want solutions for this and they aren’t any forums who have a big solutions. This is a worst experience with the expansion.

You all don’t seem to be happy with this pack but don’t worry I think EA would be solving all this problem in next version because the forums over all this has been jam packed so I think now the solutions would be coming. If talking about problems then I have to faced many problems my problem was when I took my family to traveling as they came back they were corrupted but apart all this I think this is such a big game with so many things to do and so many graphics so I think its genuine that there would be many bugs so have patients and give the developers some chance to solve it out and come up with better solutions

I took my family to France, as I love these frog legs and crepes recipes personally. But you know what when my family reached over there my family was completely disappeared , and the live mode tool bars on the bottom with my family icon was all empty. My family was completely vanished and I dint had any clue what to do how to get them back and these problems had no solution over this I just closed the game without saving it. There are really tuff problems with taking this families on holidays vacation and traveling and I don’t think there are any solutions for such stuffs.

Am new to posting, so I apologize if this is posted in the wrong location:
    After installing generations, I noticed a bug that caused my sims traveling abroad to loose their purchased vacation homes as well as any money spent or gained. Basically I would return home with the exact same amount of money no matter what happened. I kept the objects I obtained, but that's all.
    After a bunch of testing, I found out that my problem was using "testingmodeenabled true" and buydebug" When I started a new game and used those commands, the bug occurred. When I started a new game and did NOT use those commands, the game worked perfectly. Seems even some of the choppiness disappeared when NOT using the cheat codes.