Thread: What should I do to make my guest sit on chair in wedding ceremonies in Sims 3 Generation?

What should I do to make my guest sit on chair in wedding ceremonies in Sims 3 Generation?

Hey, guys really going through a big problem can anyone tell me how to get rid of this situation? Ok the problem is I have a marriage hall in my house it’s not big but small but enough to manage my guests it has around wedding arch, 12 chairs, buffet table, mixologist bar and stereo, so whenever I am having any marriage ceremonies I am inviting my guest and this guest stand up when my Sims are getting married but the problem starts from here they don’t sit on the sit and I haven’t saw this guest sitting on those chairs ever I really want them to make them sit on it what to do? Is it possible?

Re: What should I do to make my guest sit on chair in wedding ceremonies in Sims 3 Generation?

Hello dude same problem but not with marriage party this is with my bachelor’s party I don’t know what’s wrong I to want this problem to end up now because they remain un used and then It gets congested and I have tried some solution like not saving it starting everything again and also invited them for other occasion’s to try they may sit in that but they dint so I think this is a bug for this game and I don’t think 3 or 4 people must be having this problem this is a big problem to I think all of them but many must not be noticing it I think we need to complain this to technical support of EA for this game I think they can solve this problem or if anyone else have been going through this please let me know help us out of this.

Re: What should I do to make my guest sit on chair in wedding ceremonies in Sims 3 Generation?

Oh yes guys it was not a problem with Sims 2 so I don’t think this is actually a problem I think we haven’t had a proper setting there must be some setting get into it and search out friends we need to solve this I think now this is going to be an issue so we need to get a better solutions for this now and as soon as possible and I want to be a first one for this am trying hard don’t worry just wait I will get up with some solutions very soon. I think setting is the only problem because this is an advance version so this version must not have a problem what it didn’t had before so let’s try and get it done.

Well I don’t understand how you guys have entered into such problems I have been organizing so many parties and having lots of fun with this version and I haven’t found any problem can’t it be a problem of bad installation I don’t know exactly so can’t say this for sure but I think if you haven’t done it much just try to re install it and I think your problem would be solved because I have been in touch with so many people playing this game and I haven’t found any one of them coming up with such silly problems, I suppose this is some technical problem like settings or installation or it may be this chair are not proper or clean so your guest may be not preferring to sit over it what do you think.

I don’t think this problem is been faced by many people because no big news about it till now I think some people who haven’t done a proper arrangement are facing such problem and there is no other point of guests not sitting if there are chair available for them I think you need to make a proper arrangement don’t just do it as you are playing a game try to make everything realistic you would enjoy it and the problem would be solved to I have organized parties I have also arranged a marriage ceremonies and I haven’t faced any such problem I think because I have been trying to make it all real time events so try making thing proper and you won’t have any problem with all this.

Not a big problem I suppose because I to had it once, while I was having one marriage ceremony in my house I invited guests and I had chairs and all to and same problem occurred like they aren’t sitting or using them so I started thinking over it what can be the problem when I thought it in all ways with why such problem can occur I found that my arrangement wasn’t right my wedding arch wasn’t facing a right side my chairs wasn’t proper towards it either so I just kept changing them and then waited for time and what I saw was fantastic they started using them and the problem was solved so I think this is not a big problem you are facing do such treatments and it would be solved.

Hmm, that’s bad to hear that your guest are not interested in using your arrangement properly they don’t want to sit on chairs I think they dint liked your arrangement why don’t you try by changing everything according why don’t you have some spaces in between and yes off course see to that the wedding arch and the chairs are been arranged properly by facing on the right side this is really very important when you want your guest to use your arrangement as to make them like it first and then it would not be a problem for you hope it helps you out of this problem and you enjoy the game.

Nice to know people are enjoying this game and trying to get rid of the problems and tuff situations of this games nice question I have to heard some guys having the same problem and the solution was the same I to think having a proper space, wedding arch properly faced would solve the problem just try to make proper arrangement so that the visitors like it and they can use it in easy manner and am so sure that you won’t be having any such problem the guys around me who had this problem got rid of it with same solution so I think this would work to you to have fun with the game and hope your problem is been sorted up.

oh thanks friends now m guest's are occupying the bench the problem was as you said my arrangement wasn't right i dint had the proper space between my tables and chair and i made the changes and got the advantage now when i organized the party and the guest came and they did occupied the chair and it as really a happiest moment for me thank you friends keep helping us.