Thread: Grim reaper in Sims 3 : Generations

Grim reaper in Sims 3 : Generations

Recently I have installed the Sims 3: Generations in my computer. Is there a method to create friends by means of the Grim Reaper? If so then how can I do it? I have attempted talking to him while somebody dies and there is no communication. If somebody knows how please permit me make out. Where can I get this information? I really like to play this game and complete this anyhow. So any help would be appreciated.

Re: Grim reaper in Sims 3 : Generations

The Sims 3 for consoles and portable systems allows you to create characters with unique characters, define their hero's dream - a long-term goal to which he would seek his life: for example, to become ruler of the world. Over a lifetime, there will be the same and short-term goals that will help you move in the right direction to making your character happy. You will be able to execute or ignore the desires and dreams, as well as to control the life of characters. The only thing that is important - if your ward has fulfilled his dream to meet with the Grim Reaper.

I like crazy, bright, clumsy gutless Sims, who invent or write or paint - no job pressure intended for my people. I like Grim Reaper, spirit, mummy, leech and robot Sims, and consequently toddlers. Furthermore BUTLER! I get tired of the toddlers after a while, and move them into town with a family. My Sims moves many, for the reason that I similar to designing bizarre otherwise strange lots. Flowers are my friends, - I always seem to go overboard with the flowers. Most of my Sims lives outdoors - I do not build large houses anymore.

Visit Pleasant Rest Graveyard (Tomb of the sweet rest) and close the gate you will find a strange bush called "Death Flower Bush" - The Flower of Death in the bush. Keep the flower in the inventory of your Sim. In the event that you die to offer the flower Grim Reaper, in return he will resurrect. This flower does not appear, but there are special seeds Unknown (if you have level 7 in gardening) scattered around the tomb (and a few other places) that could grow another flower of death (and more if your Sim has a green thumb and can resuscitate the plant).

It can be kind of complex however. I did it one time, except it took a slight while. The Grim Reaper will arbitrarily wait on you lot following somebody dies. He might hang about for a little as, otherwise he might just leave(normally). I've read wherever that having a pond, a tot, or a TV on the lot augments his chances of staying, except I'm actually not sure regarding this. What I'd suggest is starting a latest family of 2 Sims. One Sim you would like to befriend the Reaper, and one more dissimilar Sim that has either the unsuccessful otherwise the loser attribute.

Arina, and still have a better chance that the dead Sim will come to life when the Grim Reaper will argue with sim with a skill charm, although it may Logic Generally one can do without one and without the other, if your "savior" in ollichnyh relationship with the deceased (such as loving each other husband and wife ). Sarah Connor, dancers do not come in place of death, and with it, as did VeraNika, when platinum aspiration. Grim Reaper While doing their dirty work, they dance and yet, after the death of the sim is more elegant and beautiful Monument

Especially nice statue stands in the graveyard! The good old friend, what they done to you in the third Sims? Where is the old familiar features of the nobility, from which this plasttilinovaya spit and plasticine mantle? Poor old Grim Reaper, his mutilated impossibly here! But when you consider that this statue, Maybe nothing. For further information i have seen somewhere that you can download the Grim reaper character to your game. Some websites provides this package. You should search for that.