Thread: sims 3 generation game keeps loading the installer when i load the disk

sims 3 generation game keeps loading the installer when i load the disk

Recently I have installed sims 3 generations in my machine but don’t know some unwanted problem occurs with the installation disk, the game I have get is in the form like we have to insert the disk while playing, but whenever I put the CD In the drive it keeps running the installer again and again rather than giving me the playing option, don’t know what went wrong actually? Is this any bug or I have the corrupted setup? Need idea?

Re: sims 3 generation game keeps loading the installer when i load the disk

Yeah I have some of the games that I have to play this way only, and this is very annoying I know as we can’t play the game without CD, but one my friend told me about the cloning the disk, thus I would suggest you the same, like you should make the virtual disk of the physical one that you have, I mean to say you can make the image of the disk that you have, for that you have to use some software that make the virtual disk, you can use the ultraISO software for that, and then mount the same image via the daemon tools.

I think you don’t have installed the game properly in your machine, some of the files are missing or might have been corrupted thus this is happening, thus I would like to suggest you that you should reinstall the game and then try again the same, I hope this time really fix this. Because I have seen many people like they don’t have the proper setup files in their machine thus this is happening. Or there might be some patch, have got any folder named cracked, if suppose you have this folder than you need to copy those files where the actual game is installed.

I think the CD that you are using is begin corrupted and hence you are not able to play the game thus I would say you need to try with another disk, and then seen whether it is working or not, you can download the same CD from the internet also but the best option would be like if one of your friend has the game then you can collect this CD from him also, and then see whether it is working or not, I hope this would work.

I think whatever the set up that you have got is being corrupted or not proper, I am sure that some of files would be surely missing, thus I would say uninstall the game that you have installed in your machine and then try to download the fresh set up from the internet and then off course no such issue will occur and you’ll be able to play the game as early you download it from the internet. But don’t use the one that you have.