Thread: No sound fix for Hamilton's Great Adventure

No sound fix for Hamilton's Great Adventure

Hey I have some sound problem while playing the Hamilton's Great Adventure, don’t know everything works perfectly in the game but when I start It I didn’t get any sound in the game, what would be the problem? I have tried solving these the ways I know, but didn’t get solved, and let me tell you that the speaker that I have is perfectly working, and there is no issue with that, there is some issue in the game itself, isn’t it? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: No sound fix for Hamilton's Great Adventure

Its seems you haven’t configure the setting in the game and from the outside also, thus before playing it another time I would say you should first of all make sure that you have made this settings perfectly in the game, and you can do this by setting up the sound setting, and I hope you know that how to do that, but if suppose you don’t know let me tell you that this option you’ll find under the sound setting, I know this is the none reason, but I have seen people who doesn’t configure this settings and have tried almost every possibilities, thus you should start with this only.

I think you might have some problem in the driver, I know you are saying like all other things works perfectly, but still I would like to recommend you that you should try to uninstall the current driver and then install the latest driver in your machine, this may fix the problem, and while installing the driver, I would don’t install the previous one that you have rather you should download the latest drivers from the website.

Every game contains the program files and some files regarding the audio, thus I would say you can check whether those files are available in the setup that you have? And let me tell you that this all the files are very essential, you need to have with your setup in order to have the sound, thus I would suggest you the same, you find the folder in the same directory where all other file contains, and if suppose you haven’t find any such folder, so that is the actual reason that you are not getting the sound. Thus I would say you can download it from the internet as well as if some of your friend has the game then you can collect the same from there also.

I am agree with the above users, but if suppose you have all the required files but still you are persisting the same problem then I would say you should try to reinstall the game, because due to some unnecessary cache and the logs, some files doesn’t works perfectly though they are perfect actually, thus would suggest you that you should reinstall the game and then see whether the problem occurs or not, I hope this would surely help you.