Thread: Why to buy Fire & Sword in Mount&Blade

Why to buy Fire & Sword in Mount&Blade

I previously have Warband, but Fire & Sword looks like it’s approximately the similar thing. Parts of it which time period you favor, a few people favor muskets and a few (like me) favor sword and such. Wouldn’t it be smarter if you pay fewer for Fire & Sword if you previously have Warband? Anyone have any idea or any suggestion in this? Please if anyone finds any idea in this than please let me know. I really not understand this.

re: Why to buy Fire & Sword in Mount&Blade

If I didn’t have Warband and I required purchasing a game from tale worlds I would almost be debating between Warband and Fire & Sword. The trouble is that if I previously have Warband I wouldn’t purchase Fire & Sword because later than years of Warband, Fire & Sword only looks to present the similar experience with a few minor developments. Sure it has superior graphics, more weapons, and dissimilar story, but the majority of those things I can obtain from a Warband mod. And mind you, those cost 100% below With Fire & Sword. Even if there were no mods for Warband I at a standstill don’t see a purpose in purchasing With Fire & Sword.

Why to purchase Fire & Sword? Fire & Sword is an attractive diversion. It nails a few parts of the import of gunpowder, how it altered the battle scene. Muskets are 98% instant kills, so you cannot just ride around cutting people to death, not lacking grave risk to yourself. Grenades can take out sets of people. You can utilize explosives to break a wall during a blockade, making sieges much simpler. It presents a bit of a history class for people, as it is based in Europe.

I authentically comprehend your feelings regarding the game, and I had similar anxieties - which is why I loomed Taleworlds and obtainable to become the person liable for bringing all the things from Warband I can't live without. The value I wish to bring to this title, which as I have said earlier is maybe the last game with this engine, is to construct a best of breed game that includes ideas collaboratively. I think as everybody has seen, the table is all the time unlock for me to hear ideas and criticisms from the players.

Re: Why to buy Fire & Sword in Mount&Blade

I didn't know any developer was presently functioning on merging the enormity of Warband with the potential of F&S. If I can insert a suggestion straight here, while we are discussing it: Can we get a Battle mode for Captain Mode. By this I mean, no-Respawning till all of one side is killed or flag point imprison. Captain mode in constant-spawn Team Deathmatch style didn't clasp my attention long in spite of the most welcomed count of praiseworthy NPC squads.