Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-06-2011

School glitch in The Sims 3

I can't be the just one who experiencing this, but if somebody comes out of the house, like an older brother got wedded and stirred in with his wife, all the children which were in boarding school, unexpectedly spawn outside of the home, with their tutoring saying 'enrolled in boarding school'. They can't go back in, and they can't be detached. So they kind of have not anything to accomplish until they become adults. So what can I do here? Anyone have any idea about this?
Old 20-06-2011

Re: School glitch in The Sims 3

Just kick out the brother who got wedded along with all the kids who should be in neighboring school by utilizing the "move" selection on the computer after that have the wife request him to move back in. Or, utilize Master Controller to shift him back in. After that exchange to the accurate lot (the parents) and shift the kids back in too. After that you have to register them in boarding school again. But they will lastly be reset correctly.
Old 20-06-2011

I have the similar thing occur to my SIMS. I can register them in boarding school and the car picks them up, takes them away, and their face is grayed out. The below day, they are initiated back home and they not at all go back to school. They age, but they can't go to normal school because they are supposed to be in boarding school, and they not at all graduate. The strange thing is, they are at a standstill invited to prom. I don't have any mods setup but I do have a few custom content.
Old 20-06-2011

I had the similar trouble. But I think I figured out a detach: I got so unhappy at one point attempting to get the kid back in boarding school, that I entered in the 'move objects on' cheat (hold ctrl + shift + C down to mention the cheat box) and removed him. It seems that it fixed it, because the moment I did it, it showed that he was in school. With any luck this will work for you, as well. Be certain to turn off the cheat afterwards. And yes, he graduated just well afterwards and came back lacking any glitches or troubles!
Old 20-06-2011

I have no mods and have had this trouble. They returned 3 days earlier than aging up they were both score A students. They did not graduate up till now they both got involuntary genius traits. The first day they got into difficulty with their parents for omitting school and the next two days they just sat at home doing not anything. Now I have the superior trouble attempting to get them a job. They can just take jobs that are line of work (firefighter, investigator, ghost hunter and so on), the career and self employed jobs are not an alternative for them.
Old 20-06-2011

This just occurred to me where my teen unexpectedly appeared while he should have been at LeFromage Art School. I utilized the move objects hint over to send him back but just establish the "Remove from Boarding School..." option below the "More" item in either parents mobile phone actions. I don?t have a landline in my home but I assume it?s obtainable there too. Has anybody attempted the remove from boarding school alternative on a SIM that returned untimely? I am guessing we would necessitate doing this earlier than the SIM ages up so we can get them to live a usual life with a job or profession. I will attempt it on the next SIM this occurs to in its place of move objects.
Old 20-06-2011

I think I am in the correct place. While my little guy was a child, I sent him to boarding school with no troubles. He came home while he aged to young, had a prom his initial week of normal school, learnt to drive, had an unruly instant and got a girlfriend, all in the first week of being young. So, later than that I sent him back to boarding school. I called them on a Sunday night, so the car would emerge Monday morning at 9am. 9am came and went, his tab was grayed out and while I floated over it, it said that he was in boarding school. He inhabited the couch having a laugh, his parents unnoticed him (because, obviously, he was in boarding school) and I saved and stop the game.
Old 24-06-2011

This occurred to me as well, no mods. Sim who was registered in art school came back arbitrarily the day she was going to age up. No warnings of anything at all, no diploma and not anything. After that she aged up, and didn't get a diploma and said "because of complexities in school" she couldn't select a trait. And currently she can't discover a job. Truly obnoxious. Fortunately I had a feeling this would be buggy as heck (what new Sims 3 XPAC) so I saved an earlier version.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,