Thread: Problem of Sims getting married automatically in Sims 3 Generation?

Problem of Sims getting married automatically in Sims 3 Generation?

Hey how this problem occurred I don’t know actually what happened was? Sim was having bachelor party while this I went to her closest friend so that I can select to make a toast but this problem occurred was I dint saw any such options to make toast and I also saw that one of the wishes have been full filled till now it was ok but what happened now was just not fair as they stopped dancing she and her best friend got married I dint even threw any wedding and I don’t want any marriage to be done without any wedding parties what to do please help me friends.

Re: Problem of Sims getting married automatically in Sims 3 Generation?

How that happened I haven’t heard anything like this nor I have saw anything like this I don’t know you are really saying it or you are just testing it out like such things occur in this game or no I don’t think this is possible till now and if it is I think you are the first one to find the bug for this game about this I think you need to complaint about it some how and i don’t even no any solution for this but I think you should not save the game I think that’s the only problem to solve this how this problem came in its strange to me.

Dear I cant even make out why this occurred I am having tuff time even thinking that I have many friends playing this game with me and I have been going through many sites to regarding problems for this game but I dint found this problem still may be this has been started now lets see if I would be facing this or not I really want to know how is this possible. I too think this is a bug for this game now I think you should let them enjoy there life as they are done with it and that’s good that you don’t want to break up between them forget them and now just take care about others rather running behind her or all of them would do this and you would be in real trouble. Just forget her look out what went wrong and dose it happens again and if this problem really occurs to other people to we would know very soon

Ok if we relate this with real incident then I am able to make out a reason for this problem to occur that may be because you took really long to marry her so she did it on her own you need to concentrate on your game more and don’t let your Sims marry in this manner or do one thing break up between them and then throw a wedding party again and do the wedding this would solve your sadness and in future don’t take much time in marrying others hope this is the only problem for automatic marriage

Vacation I think vacation was the time when things got messed up isn’t it. I really think your bug problem occurred from the vacation and this Generation has messed up this world Adventure a lot. i haven’t heard this problem till now from any of my friend I don’t know how you got stuck to this situation I think that’s the problem you must have taken longtime to select the marriage option for them so they might have done it on there own now we need to take care of this may be this is what EA has decided for them but I don’t think this is a bad option you would suffer if you are not taking care of them

Well guys I suppose your suggestion’s are true because I was facing this problem to like my sims getting married automatically now I have been paying proper attention and dint took much time with any of them and I have not faced that problem again so I think you suggestion were right and now I am enjoying this game very much its such a nice feeling when you are enjoying your favorite game3 without any error I think you all guys faceing this problem to need to pay attention on this thing and you wont be facing any such problems again in future