Thread: How to delete imaginary friend doll in Sims 3: Generation?

How to delete imaginary friend doll in Sims 3: Generation?

Hello friend is anyone over here aware of this sim3 generation game problem of selling this imaginary doll the problem is I cant delete this doll now it says that it cannot be sold now I have kept it for sometime over here and the kid in this has been a toddler now and this doll has been upsetting me so much because it keeps appearing near the toddler and I really don’t want it near the kid now so can anyone have a solution for this or anyone with the same problem or am alone?

re: How to delete imaginary friend doll in Sims 3: Generation?

Hey you are not alone I have been playing this game not from long but I have started it sometime ago and now am having same problem to I to actually need a help regarding this I have tried a many tricks to but I cant get rid of it to I don’t know dose this problem has any solution or this is a bug of this game I to badly need the solution for this help us guys I get really very annoyed when I see it around because now I don’t need it any more dose anyone has a solution for it come on guys I was so sure that someone over here would really help me in getting out with this problem.

Hey I had this problem some time ago I was too unable to delete this doll when I dint needed It later I to worked hard over it but finally I got the solution and it was when I tried testing cheats enabled: true and my problem was solved try is out i think this would really help you getting out of this solution. Sometime this option helps in removing all those things which are unable to be deleted. You got can also try Move Objects on it is another thing that sometimes allows that.

Well I think if you are unable to delete or remove it jus leave it in your inventory it wont affect anything this things only keep moving around they don’t harm anything so you can stop bothering about that and just concentrate on you kid it must be cute enough to play with it just enjoy the game rather then cursing them or EA you would get solution sooner don’t worry just enjoy the game because that is what important in this game this thing would not harm your kid or anything just forget it and other than that I have a solution you can burry them in sandbox if your sim is child still I don’t know this toddler can do it or not but jus try out if it helps . Enjoy sim3 generation

Hmm guys seems to be enjoying this game nice solutions but I think not complete solution I hope they have been working but I have a solution with complete steps lets see if this work for you because it had worked for me so 2 steps to go with first make testing cheats enabled true into the cheats bar, then second step says shift click on it and press object, delete. This would work i suppose because it did worked for me when I was running to this problem in beginning if you haven’t messed up so I think you will get rid of it with this steps for sure .That’s how iti s Done guys enjoy.

Re: How to delete imaginary friend doll in Sims 3: Generation?

Wow guys very nice this has been working for me thank you guys I really appreciate this co operation form so many of you and providing us with such a good solution well now agin I am having a good time with this and I was really upset those days when I dint have solution for this deleting factor but thnks to u guys you all seem to be a great fan for this game your hard work is been respect from me and I think also from who ever would be having this problem I think now no one would have to work hard to get the solution for such thing enjoy sims3 every on

Re: How to delete imaginary friend doll in Sims 3: Generation?

This is really nice to get so many solution for this but I think some of this solution’s are really new for me I wasn’t able to get into such solution’s and nor I would have been able to think of it ever but some of the solution’s I have tried and I haven’t found it helpful but still I would like to thank to all this guys to help us out of such problem keep goin and keep helping us and let such of enjoy this game without any problem your efforts are appreciated by us thank u friends.