Thread: Stupid rules of MicroVolts

Stupid rules of MicroVolts

I like to play the MicroVolts on my computer but I am facing an annoying problem. I am not able to understand that why all the times I am getting out of the room. Whenever it does this to me then I lose 300 more MP. It’s very irritating. So can you tell me is this only me who is facing this or there are other users as well with the same issue. Thank you so much in advance for replying to this.

Re: Stupid rules of MicroVolts

I think that you should not lose 300. It is 100 MP that you are going to lose. And this is also because some of the people similar to you leave the game a lot and so this is happening to you. So the only solution for this is not to leave frequently and you will not lose your 100mp. This is not the bug of the game. It is made in that way. I don’t think that there is any other possible reason or solution to this problem will be there. Let’s see what other people say about this.

Do you know how irritating it is for the rest of the team when someone quits just because they want to play? Too often I found games in which for the first time in the game is quite balanced, the other side may be people with over 21 levels, but balanced, but then some of the other or his team decides zero is too boring, too long, very upset "or whatever your reason for quitting may be, and soon observed that the other team is failing because its 8vs4 or similar, because there are people who want to quit the game.

I do not think it is stupid, because many players leave the game because the teams to join or lose because they want to change the team because another team has many top players. The only downside to this method is that players have problems because they switched players who lose a lot of disconnections MP. My opinion is that the way to lose 100 million pesos for all players to leave the game by its correct because the drop is too much with this method.

Losing mp is very annoying when saving for items or if you have to go out and do something else for a change, but if you have a good amount of mp as 3k or more is not really a big deal. Yes, the rule is pretty stupid because sometimes I leave the parties to move away from beer or hackers or just plain hitting the head is in line to make the most important things.

Many people join the players that are high and professional levels. xenojee time was in a room, all the bumps in the changing room each time he goes to another team. Players these days want to team with professionals and are concerned about your k / d. I've been noticing the rookie will pro side and sometimes it happens to you please losing side. We, as you might as well just wait until the start of the game, then choose on which side cannot change what rookie team.