Thread: When did you pass "the wall" in Empires and Allies

When did you pass "the wall" in Empires and Allies

To describe the wall in any Zynga game is the point in which you
    1. Don’t need to worry about resources/money (unless you purchase something huge)
    2. Have goals/missions mostly caught up with and not too disorganized
    3. Have an organized city/mafia/cafe/empire/farm/fishtank/club

Mine was level 27 and when I had over 30 neighbors that I could help. What's yours?

Re: When did you pass "the wall" in Empires and Allies

I am level 21 with about 28 neighbors and I am FAR from passing said wall. I am constantly still low on everything, as soon as I get it it's gone again in quite a steady state now, I have lots of everything. So yeah, I passed that wall. It probably happened when I realized invading friends was very lucrative. The point in which the game becomes easy is when it is the most fun. I started decorating now; once I get more expansions on my 3rd island I will decorate my air force and barracks.

I got to Level 20 in 3 days. With the help of about 20 neighbors in the 1st 24 hours, and recruiting another 25-30 from Cityville/Mafia Wars, in the next 24, I have been able to collect the needed Energy towards XP and the Freedom Bonds for each expansion as I have needed them. 1 thing. I haven't worried about decorating. Every $$$ is spent on Resources towards Manpower/Materials/Equipment. I only build the Housing as I work through the Missions that require you to build them.

Level 20 XP and Honor Points. Kai Tana conquered all 3 Rounds. Only 2 grids left to complete the Island while I return, and my Naval Academy should be completely staffed and ready to "Finish Building". The only wall that I hit is that I cannot stay awake and online 24/7 to keep advancing. But even the Troops need time to rest and replenish their supplies as the campaign advances. And this is a lot of investment of time.

I think I have gotten over the wall. I am level 37 with usually anywhere from 600,000 coins to 1,000,000. I have expanded to every island that surrounds the main island. I spend nothing on decorating yet, everything goes back into resources. My only issue is really energy, which is of course everyone's issue. I hate that at just level 37 I have maxed out my energy and will never go past 50 and I am pretty sure with my honor at 49 that I am about to top that out too.

I still farm constantly, just to get money, and I have 200,000 coins at level 25. I don't build any extra housing, as I don't have enough room right now, so I just expand and do the missions. It's a good balance. I will fight as much as I can, then check periodically throughout the day to build more boats and troops and such that I lost from fighting that morning. Almost have a mil in money usually spend it for expansion.

I haven't had issues with wood, ore, or oil since level 20 something, but now that I have done a ton of expanding, each expansion is costing tons more and takes more than a day to generate the cash. My next expansion costs 11 liberty bonds and 230k coins. And one of my friends is 33 and the highest of close to 100 neighbors. Everything is dandy except for this jerk who's at level 31! We're going back and forth with invasions. I leave my stuff undefended and arranged nicely but he has units parked all over his empire, really ugly looking!