Thread: Do you believe the Zombie Naming contest was rigged?

Do you believe the Zombie Naming contest was rigged?

Who thinks that the Zombie Naming contest was rigged? In my opinion, none of the top three names that supposedly resemble the characters in question. They are adjusted by a chip of zombies, but fail miserably in a humanoid zombie that has no electrical components appearing everywhere. In other words, the kind of zombie games zombies starting mode is not seen as something that "pin" or "V" would fit the name of sage. Compare its appearance as similar and have Naomi and Pandora. None of which have "V" or "locked" in their names because they do not fit. I do not know the names of everyone else wanted, but I have a strong suspicion that anyone who saw the name used although not labeled even better would be better to realize that the three supposedly winning entries. I'm sure there are dozens or even hundreds of names out there that had to be better than 3.

Re: Do you believe the Zombie Naming contest was rigged?

I am pretty logical that many of those names is likely to even make my own name suggests looking like crap in comparison. But that is because I am rational enough judges in contests without the crap got into the heads of the judges called upon to interfere with my reasoning. Personally, I strongly suspect that this competition was rigged or selected entries were selected by brainless idiots or even just a random flip of a hat, without even bothering to compare the names. I'm seriously will end up with the name.

If there is enough of a call so I could take the time and effort of developing a second "most legitimate" contest. But if I do, I'll keep my own admission just to avoid any possibility of interfering with the results. But I will not let my own vanity and the choice of interfering in the legitimacy of a contest. Therefore, if I feel there is enough support for the idea of a "recount" or "rigged contest" then I'll keep my own entry out of the race. I just wish the idiots in charge thought the real contest in the same way and left the competition as legitimate and did not become the laughingstock was made.

Are you just angry because you have not been elected, indicating that they are idiots? Maybe you've put much effort into this to be creative, after all just a game. Either way, if you had chosen for his or each other, even on the basis of an opinion of one of these guys looked at it, there is a name that fits the most. Nothing is settled so there is no need to be delusional.

Toys not deteriorate or is a foreign citizen (at least from my point of view) the name will appeal to young people speaking mainly English including our game. Just because your name is "smart" does not mean better or easier to catch. Hell, I think most of the chosen names are still too complex to say. I probably still just call it the king of the zombies. Also, my name was number 1 Grindstone Dodson and no doubt about that.

Almost nobody likes the 3 names and almost everyone agrees that do not fit. If you do not believe me, then you can go to read through the thread of events and see for yourself. This thread contains message after message that none of the three names of adjustment is the type zombie. Even in this thread that turned into a bash-Kigo thread people have said that either do not believe that the names chosen in the form or who would have voted for the name of one of the other posters as a volunteer.