Thread: Plot Twist ideas for Alice: Madness Returns

Plot Twist ideas for Alice: Madness Returns

What if Alice's parents did not really died in the fire? Instead Alice created the event in his mind to forget the fact that her parents abandoned her because he really was crazy! All of his fantasy of Wonderland was actually his madness, and her parents enrolled her in the asylum because he could not take care of it / love it. Do you have any idea what an interesting twist would be in the game? I love to hear thoughts from your guys "about this. They always come with some really cool!

Re: Plot Twist ideas for Alice: Madness Returns

I just thought it would be like an interesting twist to realize that Alice was "crazy" since childhood, since before the "fire", and wonders really creating a little crazy. This made Alice so much pain that she prefers to imagine dying in a fire to face the truth. This in turn resulted in Wonderland Alice to go all the twisted and demented, working beyond their pain and suffering and loss. The new game is nearing its slowly realizing it was a lie and was abandoned; perhaps he was losing his madness forever.

I would be upset if the curl has to perform through Alice being the murderer of his parents or if it had not at all been to the asylum. I cannot stop thinking about Dr. Hieronymous Q. Wilson Does it have anything to do with money. He has always been a character I wanted to know more. One of his last journal entries left me thinking I had grown very fond of Alice, perhaps enough to fans want to stay with him in a state of madness rather than allowing you to stop.

I never thought of it in terms of Carroll and Liddell. I like the theory, even better now. I guess that kind of money that qualifies as bad. But I can understand the preferences of AM to be left out of the mix. Good Turns are difficult to achieve. They are well seen from a mile away (making a lame twist) or which are totally unrealistic / too far. They have to be so interwoven in history, but subtly insinuated. Always close to the mountains (2-ignoring any number that we are now) as my favorite spin although some people do not consider it a whirl.

The first idea is sad and makes me angry, and does all kind of sense only to learn that accomplished nothing. We all know what his parent died in Alice, Alice, but does not know herself. Unless the fire was false and created by her to cover up what really happened? What could really have happened? We do not know, she tells the story of how the fire broke out in their sleep, but blames herself because of the guilt of the survivor.

I could be reading more into it than is there, however. I just hope they do not pull all the "dream / she have been crazy all the time / who killed his parents" twist. Bad horror movies use that kind of money. He could have killed his parents? It is possible, but not possible; she was very young at the time and most likely cannot. What do you think about it? Please share your views with me. I hope that someone will share answer with me. All replies are appreciated thank you.