Thread: Ideas at boss battles in Alice: Madness Returns

Ideas at boss battles in Alice: Madness Returns

I was thoughts today regarding the boss battles of Alice: Madness Returns. We be acquainted with that each enemy is a mystery for the boss battles are most likely going to be run and discover them. So I had an idea for the March Hare / Doormouse struggle. Alice enters a large room full of clockwork devices. On a balcony above is the March Hare. In a control panel is the Doormouse. As the battle starts, the March Hare Alice insults and accused of letting it die.

Re: Ideas at boss battles in Alice: Madness Returns

During this time you have to doge mechanical traps, while shooting the Doormouse, which controls everything. After you hit him enough sleep, pressing a button resting on the panel that subordinate the March Hare's balcony. Once you are at your stage, you comprise to deal as much damage as potential. He can attack you and with your arm at the clock. After a while, Doormouse hare wakes up and goes back to the terrace, which goes back up. This process is repeated until finally ending with it.

I honestly have no idea of how it will play. I wonder what the boss is the mysterious East. Perhaps the queen wasp or something. I would bet that the walrus is a boss, which with its image of foam at the mouth with a carved tusk as a spear. Possibly he swims in the region of, trying to impale Alice or somewhat. I do not think he'll be swimming though. I do not like the speculation in this way because sometimes start arguments about things, no one can prove, but whatever.

I guess that it's the latter because of the image. Caterpillar is looking down from his safe and comfortable, so I guess that will test their strength and see what has improved since the last time I saw her. I do not know how many shrines smoking hookah, but I suppose one could argue their incense or something. I still think despite the Caterpillar. I think that is within the temple we saw in the screenshot. Moreover, the shot is not representative of actual gameplay, as it is just a flash animation on the site.

Caterpillar was considered an enemy in the first game, probably the strongest evidence to Alice enemy’s unique one level at a time, as you in that dimension. Or he could trick Alice and become an enemy this game, we'll probably use the smoke from his water pipe to knock the way Alice and the Mad Hatter Alice knocked out in the realm of chess from the first game. I would not say that Caterpillar was considered an enemy in the first game. Alice no longer wanted, plus it did help.

He was the most useful creature in the game when it comes to help Alice out what was going on inside his Wonderland (not to mention in his head too). She does not like its smell and his speeches (Alicia) cryptic and often frustrating. He symbolizes the Superintendent during the first game. The point is simply because Alice did not like does not mean it was an enemy. She was upset he is not afraid of him. He informs her regarding the Jabberwocky’s Eye staff and regarding how her madness was causing Wonderland on the way to fall separately.

You can actually make the enemies so that Alice strong enough to reach it, then he, knowing that probably explained why he did it and now what to do, so I do not think the current configuration of the screen flash means something like he is ahead or behind the attack on the inside. I think it is supposed to be him and not a statue, but is there simply because that is their domain. He could be a boss, but either way what I said above is what I think.