Thread: Screen goes black while playing the game

Screen goes black while playing the game

I have a Dell computer, I never really had problems playing most games on it, but recently I go on successively into troubles with this computer, whenever I play the game the screen becomes black after sometime, and I don’t see anything on the screen, and as in order to close the game with no other option I have to reboot the machine. Don’t know what is the problem, because as the extent to I know the hardware that I have is completely working perfectly, had no issue in that, or it had? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Screen goes black while playing the game

See there might be too many reason that causes these problem, you should check all the things before playing. In fact I would if this is happening very progressively, you should not continue playing this way, as it may damage your computer parts, if this would be because of the hardware. I want to ask you that with every game this is happening or with the one and only? If this is because of only one game then the problem is in the game only.

This is because of the video card I think you should test your video card with other machine, I was having very similar problem in my machine as when I was playing the game, I wasn’t able to play it properly as after some time the screen became black and nothing appears on the screen. And after that I came to know that this was happening because of the graphic card, thus I would recommend you that you should try to use it with other machine. or if suppose this is the software issue, I would say you should change the drivers, or rather you can simply upgrade the one that you have, or reinstall the same.

Are you play the game on DVI or HDMI? Because sometimes problems in the adapters also cause this kind of problems in the machine? is this every time happens or some time, whatever it would be but it seems very critical as you should change the adapter before using it next time, or it may hard other hardware too. You can get those adapter from the market, and you can test that also before buying the new one.

I think according to me this is because of the game only, as one of the system file might have been corrupted or missing from the setup, thus I think you should first check that, like no important files is being missing. I would say you should repair the setup, or if possible save the game files and then uninstall the current game and then install it again, I am not sure but it it would resolved your problem, and as soon as you install the new game, copy those save game so you can continue from where you was actually in the game.