Thread: SDK for Angry Birds Mighty Eagle

SDK for Angry Birds Mighty Eagle

Hello all I have come here to inform you all that the sdk for the game is available and this is the first game which will get merged with the iOS devices and all the other games can be merged with the angry bird game for that as well. This is what I have to say here, I hope you all understand what I am trying to say here. The first game that did the same thing was Death Rally and that’s a interesting thing to look out for the game.

Re: SDK for Angry Birds Mighty Eagle

Ok that’s an interesting thing to watch out for the solutions. As such I have heard that this game is quite interesting and playing the game with the angry birds would be a interesting thing to watch out for, so that’s what I am saying here. However I need to ask one thing do anyone here have played this game, so that’s what I am saying here. If anyone has played the game and wants to share the experiences with me then they are welcomed here.

As such we have not yet played the game but I have heard that this game is quite interesting and the next big thing to watch out for so that is what I have to say here. I don’t think so many of them have played that because after the Mighty Eagle it’s the rio that has come up in the market, so better to watch out for the same as well. I think that would be the ideal solution for you and better not worry about the past.

Ok so I need to know from where will I get the sdk for this game, can you all please tell me. I need some help from you on this topic, so do reply on the same I am waiting for the response from your side, so do reply on it ok because I am not aware of the place from where can I get it. so please do throw some important suggestions for the same as it will be of lot of help for me. I hope you have got the question that I am going to ask with you. so do reply on it accordingly.

I think so the most simplest and the basic solution for this problem is that directly mailing the official website or having a chat with the manufacturers about the problem or the codes. I think they will give a direct solution for the same. So thats what I want to say here. So that’s what I think would be the effective solution for you. so hope you have got the necessary information on the same, do it the same way as I have said and it will prove to be a good help for you.

Ok thanks for the necessary solution that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton again for all the necessary help that you have given here. Yes I did get the sdk and all credit goes to you guys for sorting the issue for me. appreciate your help and the efforts that you have taken to solve my issue. It was a good piece of information for me and i enjoyed it.