Thread: Tutorial pop ups bug in Alice: Madness Returns

Tutorial pop ups bug in Alice: Madness Returns

Hey anyone here have noticed a problem in the game. Well the thing is that a small kind of pop up does appear while playing the game. Every time a pop up appears and gives a message saying Press and hold LT to focus. Right now I am playing the game on xBox 360, well the pop up appears in the middle of the screen and it gets stayed there only, so that’s the problem. I want to get rid of this pop up as soon as possible, so that’s why I am searching for the solutions. Anyone of you here who have come across the pop up and wants to give me solutions to get rid of the problem then please do let me know about it.

Re: Tutorial pop ups bug in Alice: Madness Returns

No solutions have been found for that, the same thing happens with me as well believe me its really frustrating and especially when you are in the middle of the mission. Its really tough time playing the game and hence even I am looking out for the solutions from you all, so please do reply on the same even I am looking for the solutions. I am sure that you will help me sort the issue so please do reply here as well. In my case the pop ups does not appear as frequently as the one that is appearing in your case, so this is what I wanted to say here.

Ok that’s a kind of bug it seems so what I am saying is that if you have some issues over here then I would advise you all to have a talk with the manufactures about the particular problem. Mostly they will be able to give you some solutions on the same. It will be a good option for you. Report this to the manufactures about the problem and mostly they will come up with some fix for the problem, so lets hope that you have understood the solution do the same and let me know if you have got some solutions out of it.

Well nothing happens in my case the game does rums smoothly in it. So what I am saying is that just uninstall the game and then install the game. Check if that solution works out for you, so that’s what I am trying to say here. Sometimes simple solutions like these does helps you in working out with the solutions, so do that and let me know if you have solved the issue or not, so that’s it from my side. Hope you do get out of the problem, anyways do not forget to revert back to me.

Ok I will surely comment on that, I will try and uninstall the game and then check out if the problem does gets solved or not. Its really been a tough time playing the game so that’s why I am on the lookout of a perfect solutions for the same, so thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. I will let you know if the solutions works for me or not. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given over here.