Thread: What is the theme song for FEAR 3?

What is the theme song for FEAR 3?

What can be the theme song for this particular game. Can you all please tell me what is the theme song that is used in the trailer could you all please tell me. Since i have no any idea because I have not looked at any of the trailer of the game, so that’s why I am asking for the help from you all. so please do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the suggestion from you all. hope you all did have a looked at the videos in the you tube and you must have got some idea on the same.

Re: What is the theme song for FEAR 3?

Well there are various songs that are been added in the you tube videos and hence what you can do is go and have a look for the same. You will get the necessary idea of the same, since the game is new for all of us. There are different videos that have come up with different songs and hence this is what I am saying here. So having a look at it you will get the necessary idea of all the songs that have been set ofr the game.

Blood! Bone! Flesh! HEART! By your powers combined, I am ALMA! This is the song that I would love to have it as the theme song for the game. So that’s what I want here and hence I am telling you all the same. I think you must have not heard this song and hence you will not be having nay idea baiut that same. now I am asking you to check out the song, though it will sound funny to you but it will certainly not be a bad option to consider here, that’s what my choice. Would love to hear It from you all.

I am surprised that you liked this creepy song. Nothing is good about this song, I did hear it from a source and I did not like the song at all. I think the music needs to go darker with some beat and as the game progresses the music should be a bit fast so that even the users enjoy the experience of playing this game. This is whay I would like to say here. Hope you all do agree with the same here. So the choice of this as the theme song does not suit the bill, that’s what my opinion is.

Alma Waaaade, she's a Hero I hope you must have listened to this game and hence I think this would eb the obvious choice here. I hope all of you all must have listened to this particular song and this si what I think would be the ideal choice for the game. See do not laugh for my selection as this is what I think would be the perfect choice as a fans of this game we must rather discuss about the game and nit the theme song. Please do not consider the choice here.

Thanks a ton for the solutions that you have given here. Several songs do come up here and all the choices were not so good, just informing you frankly about it. I hope that several such suggestions will come up for the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. I am hoping for more such suggestions any one who wants to post the link for the videos then they can do that here. Waiting for the same and hence thanks a lot for all the help.