Thread: Does the original Alice Madness Returns source code lost.

Does the original Alice Madness Returns source code lost.

I was reading about the new version of the AMA and I realized it will not be able to play unless you have a copy of the madness of the states, at least that is what it seems, you access it through the menu screen RAM. I read several months ago that one of the reasons for the original Alice had not been ported to XBL and PSN, however, because the source of what was lost. I do not know if that is true (that EA seems very irresponsible to lose a source of their games), but can only play the game through AMR makes me think that this new version to use Motor Madness Returns. Maybe even with the new character models,

Re: Does the original Alice Madness Returns source code lost.

The first thing that I want to know regarding the game is that what type of code that you are talking about . So please let me know what is missing in the game and that too in detail. I guess that the game is not installed properly and that’s why you are getting some kind of errors on the same. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue and also the confusion regarding it. I hope that you are getting my point.

Well I am also facing the similar kind of issues with the system actually I have installed the DLC pack on the windows 7 system. And as I start the game it gives me an unusual error saying that can’t start the game and in fact as I click on the same it gives me a blank screen and then nothing happens and then the only option remains in front of me that is to restart the system. Please help me out of this as soon a possible.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the system that you are using doesn’t support the game I mean the requirements of the games are not satisfied by the game that you are playing. I hope that you are getting the same and it can be solved only if you are updating some of the video drivers or changing the graphic card of the system that you are using. I am sure that you will get perfect support and also the powerful game play.