Thread: What do think about graphics of Alice: Madness Returns?

What do think about graphics of Alice: Madness Returns?

Obviously, watching the game from the trailer was in game footage looks great, however, reading is becoming increasingly annoying "I'm disappointed in the graphics" or "this game looks like a lazy attempt "after seeing off the screen images. Despite a damn video camera to be maul quality regardless. Sorry Rant small, but tell me what is your impression of the feeling of what the graphics look and feel. What you guys think on it. Please share your views on it thank you.

Re: What do think about graphics of Alice: Madness Returns?

The graphics are great! They did a great job for him. In addition, the game is almost at the launch of what it means probably keep doing tinkering with the alias of ants and other graphics. I know that up to my PC graphics will be beautiful. Almost do not care about graphics as long as they are not horrible or do things that are out of place (hard to explain). But yes, there is no problem with them. I have friends who go to college to play and told me that the graphics are awesome and I love how fluid everything was in the game.

This game is very stylized in a time where not many games have come stylized. People are accustomed to seeing the games were all that looks realistic. When people see a game like AMR are not sure how to record graphic in a world where things are different than they do in the real world, so they assume that because it looks like you would normally assume that should mean that the graphics suck. It sucks too, because there is a tragic shortage of games with their own style and look, because many people are concerned about realism.

There is a specific trend toward realism. Well, a Hollywood-style bias idea of realism. Particularly between younger audiences. Nevertheless, while there is a shortage of video games that is visually unique, I would not say there is a clear trend against them. I say it's more a case of this kind of "realism" is preferred in the target audience attend the largest publishers. So you know, if someone mentally older than 12 said they think the graphics are not perfect in Madness Returns, I figure probably the first to head for a bit blurry textures and occasionally low number of polygons.

Spicy Horse or the fact that they have to optimize the game with 6-year-old hardware in mind? There seems to be a lot of huge open spaces in this game full of details as well as a cornucopia of particle effects to pull out means something has to go. And you know what? In the end, the game seems to suffer a little, because this represents the visual style of these gaps and work with them in their place though. So I said valid complaint? I meant valid observation; because anyone really complains here are just little things for the sake of being contrary.